Songs That Touch Your Heart And SOUL 💜

and this one!

2 Likes

For anyone that has lost someone they TRULY love; this song can touch your heart and soul.

Touched my soul and made me want to fall in love one more time with a bad boy

1 Like

For me… this one

3 Likes

Many answersssssssssssss:

• Champagne problems
    This is me trying
    All too well (10 minutes version)
    The 1
    Fuck it, I love you
    White dress
    The truth untold

That is.

I love these songs sooooooooooooooooooooooo much. They are just so fucking perfect! :heart_eyes:

I love this song and needed it 2 years ago when I felt down because all of the pandemic restrictions (i live alone with my animals and had a little to much on my plate). Both are the same but if you don’t know Korean the link second link might be better than then the first (the first is the one I normally use).

2 Likes

:v::green_heart::dove::heart:

1 Like

e mentre ascolto questo brano miliardi di ricordi affiorano la mente e mettono in subuglio il mio cuore e scuotono la mia anima

This live performance of “One Moment In Time” by Dana Winner is one of the most inspiring versions of this song I’ve ever heard.

So Hyang from South Korea is one of the world’s truly extraordinary vocalists.

2 Likes

Such a sad and dramatic old little song - I just stumbled across

1 Like

Only one song touches my heart and soul. It’s a song called Fly Away With Me. I like it not only for the way it sounds but for the memories it evokes. I was walking down the street one night and I had this music playing in my headphones. I saw a girl who was learning how to ride a moped and accidentally crashed into an emergency plumber’s car. I walked up to them and talked to them and it ended well, and later I started teaching the girl how to ride a moped. A year later we got married to this girl. So this song reminds me of my beloved wife.

3 Likes

… interesting lyrics

1 Like

:sunglasses: :shushing_face:
When everyone around you is listening:

Tonight is the final of Eurovision sing contest, back then there weren’t so many countries participating like today and Israel isn’t in Europe but that’s fine.
I’m cheering for this women’s band, they have a wonderful harmony and voices and very creative vein. This song is in 4 languages, it’s directed to sisterhood, supression of women, it can be as some analyze it a reference to the eastern Europe or the Slavic people like Ukraine (sister), Bulgaria and Czech Republic (that was also invaded by Soviets in 1968). The lyrics are short and say it all. “We are with you (in our hearts- in Czech)”.
I really hope this will have a great chance at winning, it’s an easy tune to sing along, to ponder about its meaning, they are not overdoing it. Vesna is more a folklore oriented group of women of 4 different nations, therefore also the celebration of Slavic people.
This time I think 50 % of vote will be from the public, if you feel connected, vote for them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: The link is on YT.
And it’s not really Czechia it’s Czech Republic, why are they using this??

2 Likes

I remember this one and I wanted to share it here:

5 Likes
2 Likes

Wow! I see that I haven’t posted for quite a while (6 mo.). Here are a couple of songs that I’ve been giving some playtime to while surfing the internet.

From 2019, EXO-CBX, “Paper Cuts”:
[한글자막] EXO-CBX(첸백시) _ " Paper Cuts " _ 사이타마 2019 - YouTube

From the NF J-drama, “First Love”, Hikaru Utada:
宇多田光 - YouTube

2 Likes

Herrlich :grinning::heart_eyes:

in my opinion, he shouldn’t have died :pensive: :heart:

3 Likes

@sharimoon I didn’t know games have also such soundtrack, quiet impressive!

Many games have insane soundtracks.
I love this one too :

1 Like