Soompi's Quizzes are Hilarious

https://www.soompi.com/article/1456857wpp/quiz-which-of-song-joong-kis-k-drama-characters-is-your-soulmate
So which Song Joong Ki character is your soulmate?? I got Yoo Si Jin, the only drama of his I actually watched :rofl::rofl: how did they know?

2 Likes

I got, "Your soulmate is Yoo Shi Jin from “Descendants of the Sun”

I’ll trade him for a Seonghwa though. :laughing:

(They’re both WAAAAYY too young for me though.) :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve said it before, fangirls NEVER get old :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

So I took this one: Which Idol-Turned-Actor is Your Soulmate? and I MAY have stolen PHS from you, @kdrama2020ali, hehe :joy: :relieved:

1 Like

Guess Who I got!!! But some of the choices I would pick were not there so from that list!!!

I’m a Sikkie Girl of course! I just joined his fandom too

1 Like

So I tried this: https://www.soompi.com/article/1461340wpp/quiz-which-song-from-a-k-drama-ost-fits-your-current-vibe

This was my result: The whole OST totally reflected my mood these days!
So to anyone who’s having a bad day, here’s all my love and a big hug! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: FIGHTING!

tumblr_inline_o07pk0tIb61qelu2x_500

1 Like

Awe :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you , hugs to you too :hugs:
I took the quiz too and got "You got Norazo’s “Bong Hwan A” from “Mr. Queen”!

2 Likes

Ooh, that song is SNAZZY!!:joy::heart_eyes::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I got Park Hyung Sik too. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I just KNEW these things are rigged! :rage::joy::joy:

4 Likes

You got Gaho’s “Start Over" from "Itaewon Class”!

These days, you’re exuding vibes that are hopeful. You’re a “glass half full” kind of person, and there’s always light at the end of the tunnel, which is why you’re so fun to have around. Keep shining that light and bringing positivity into the world!

Not a bad song :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh yeah, this song is in the playlist I use to get a little more motivation to study harder, it gives that “I can do anything!” vibes…it’s so annoying and hard to study these days :weary:

2 Likes

I could do those quizzes all day,

but for me, I really don’t recognize names unless I see their pictures

2 Likes

https://www.soompi.com/article/1454146wpp/quiz-can-we-guess-your-mbti-type-based-on-your-taste-in-k-pop

Take this quiz with me :star_struck:

3 Likes

INFP

INFPs are known as Mediators, because these personalities are sensitive, perceptive, caring, and idealistic. They value harmony, dreams, and possibilities, and have the creativity to achieve their goals. These individuals are highly imaginative and have a very rich inner life. The INFP personality is one of the most common among K-pop idols, and IU, GOT7’s Yugyeom, Sunmi, and SEVENTEEN’s S.Coups, DK, Hoshi, and Jun all have this type.

They’re wrong though :laughing:

2 Likes

my problem I don’t know any of the groups

1 Like

LOL :rofl:
@frustratedwriter Ohh :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:blush::blush: maybe thats another “thing” I need to look into, right??

Yes lol , what kpop groups do you listen to?

none:smirk::persevere: give me a heads up and I will start learning. hows that?

2 Likes