Soompi's Quizzes are Hilarious

Great :rofl: :smirk: , I started listening to kpop from Korean OST from dramas.

2 Likes

ok its a start!

Yay :star_struck:

I remember taking this and it was almopst the opposite of my actual one :joy: I didnt put it up here because not everyone here has extensice kpop knowledge(including me, I just like a few bands, mostly boy groups, and don’t pay attention to fashion)

2 Likes

Lol :rofl:

2 Likes

Okay, you got me completely hooked to Gaho because of this :joy::joy: I clicked on your link ten days ago and just fell down the rabbithole of Gaho’s music! Almost his entire discography is on my playlist now :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

ok don’t know if anyone seen this on soompi

My Roommate Is Gumiho” Introduces Jang Ki Yong, Hyeri, Kang Han Na, And Other Characters Through Numbers In Fun Posters

May 26!! will it be on here thats the next question!! this was on FB and the number quiz was funny

1 Like

So Soompi just released a quiz to find which 2PM member is my soulmate@mirjam_465 @my_happy_place I’m in danger of being murdered by @kdrama2020ali and her bird squad, I can just feel it. Please send help, I really need it :flushed:

I’m “pretty much his for life” I wonder how long that life is going to be now

3 Likes

afbeelding

afbeelding

afbeelding

4 Likes

Why do I feel like bringing all the dragons, mythical warriors and all of the world’s weaponry isn’t going to help protect me against a very determined woman?:flushed:

5 Likes

Don’t show her your fear. Just confidently walk next to Junho. She just has to accept it.
Besides, she still has others.

1 Like

Well you know my ANSWER!!!

Junho is #1 @vivi_1485 has figured that one out

@vivi_1485 you crack me up!!!

3 Likes

It appears he will be collecting quite a harem, because it turns out that Junho is also MY soulmate!

3 Likes

junho-wok-of-love

He is going to have and already has too many people trying to catch his affections!!!

He’s Spicy and I love Spicy Food

3 Likes

I took the quiz and… I’m joining the club :smile:

4 Likes

Besides the fact that we will all have to fight over Junho’s attentions, I guess this just means that we are all very similar people and that we also must be each other’s soulmates. :blush:

5 Likes

https://www.soompi.com/article/1477264wpp/quiz-which-idol-will-take-you-to-go-see-the-fireworks-this-year

OOOOOOH - Fireworks!!! :fireworks:

I got NCT - Johnny - I don’t know who he is but he’s cute!!!
Heightzone

Well he is 26 so that’s good - I recognize him from somewhere

Johnny is smooth and you’ll be entranced by his charm. He can be deep and funny while making sure you’re having a good time. He’s the type of guy that you can lean on for advice. You’ll appreciate the time you spend together!

5 Likes

That one, weirdly, limits the answers to American/Canadian Kpop idols.

“Which of these American/Canadian K-pop idols will take you to go see the fireworks this year?”

I got: BTOB’s Peniel. Also have no idea who that is. :rofl:

2 Likes

Me too:

afbeelding

4 Likes

https://www.soompi.com/article/1465865wpp/quiz-its-a-k-pocalypse-pick-your-idol-crew-and-well-tell-you-if-youd-survive-the-end-of-the-world

Can you survive the K-pocalypse :laughing:

Congratulations! You really know how to pick a winning team. You managed to make it all the way to the safe zone in one piece, and now you get to relax knowing that you and your team can make it through pretty much anything.

1 Like