Italian: aguilia_449
Japanese: Huimei_69
Portuguese: ta_25
Romanian: Grace_g
Spanish: perilousal
Other languages: Open

Drop schedule: South Wind Knows - Album on Imgur

1 Like

Hi! I was wondering if I could apply as a Spanish moderator. do you have any requirements?

1 Like

Hi!

We are reviewing applications and will select moderators based on Viki rules:

We are waiting a few days to see who is interested. We are looking at past moderator experience, the ability to gather teams, and the time they took to finish previous projects.

Thanks!

porkypine

3 Likes

Ohh, I would have liked to apply, but I only fulfill the requirement of the ability to gather teams, thank you very much for your answer. :pensive:

1 Like

Hi, can I also apply as a GEs moderator, and are there any requirements?

2 Likes

GE applicants please contact @Trangstar888

3 Likes

OK. Thanks

If you want to start as an editor these are some helpful links…

And the guidelines https://contributorhelp.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/18459867909523-Viki-Contributor-Guidelines
Sadly, they still state that one has to be an active QC to become GE. Still wondering how some people should start if they don’t speak another language, and are unable to reach QC status. :thinking:

4 Likes

That is so true. It makes so many potential applicants give up before they even start. :pensive:
I am not on English teams (I am the typo queen and therefore incompetent as GE :rofl: but I could GE if I really wanted to but segmenting is more fun for me.)
I am a segmenter and teach segmenting. I take on all willing new graduates so they have a chance to gain working experience.

3 Likes

We usually start out as pre-sub editors - coming right after the segmenters or CS, cleaning up the subtitles by removing unnecessary formatting, adding music notes for music, and correcting spelling…

2 Likes

Hey! I’m up for Spanish editor or subber. I wrote to @perilousal, the designated Spanish moderator, but she must be busy and didn’t check the inbox yet. Also I could take care of the Catalan moderation if you’d be considering to add that language to the channel.

1 Like

Hello,

Please contact and wait for perilousal to respond. She is the Spanish moderator.

Thank you

1 Like

Hello,

I would like to apply for segmenter for you I have little to none experience, I am also still a young teen so that’s a biggie but I would love to learn along the way and would deeply appreciate it if you accepted my application.

@lileehunnicutt_63

:four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Hello! Sorry, I am unable to edit the first comment. This show is finished for segmenters and the TE/English team. I am only reviewing applicants for some other languages.