Speeding up shows

I often fast-forward, skip to the last episode, and so on. I’m more into films or short (8-10 eps) series. In my case, such a function (as with YT) would be helpful, because if I use this 10 sec. thing, I often miss important developments.
The same applies to the small preview window. But the most important thing would be a download function.

2 Likes

I saw the short series on Netflix, and that is why I can’t provide you a link. They were horrible short stories, and the role she had to play was so out of character for her. In an interview she did, she admitted some roles she played were not her forte , and from now on, she will be more attentive when accepting certain roles. I was cheering her on bc she knows her stuff and is going places.

msdreamy
jang keun-suk but i really didn’t like IU with him,

I don’t like this actor at all, and can’t pinpoint why. The only drama with him that I can tolerate and watch was: [Oh my Ghost] I only watched the drama bc the story was so good and I liked both actress, but I just can’t continue watching IU drama now that I know he’s the ML (if you tell me she stays with the other guy I’ll keep watching, otherwise, I won’t). This story plot is the ones I avoid watching bc they are too depressing for me.

1 Like

I just checked, the only one i haven’t seen would be Persona, doesn’t look great either. So i think that is what u r talking about.
Producer was in average not so bad.

3 Likes

I find short stories too short for me, I like getting to know the secondary characters. But check out netflix, viki and youtube there are always a lot of short dramas.

1 Like

Scarlet Heart Ryeo (with IU)

1 Like

I know. But I’m always interested in storylines/plots/great ideas (and how they are boringly “told to death”).

1 Like

I needed google to know what u r talking about and for me her acting there isn’t memorable, but i remember that the actor with the scary scar on his face did an amazing job. So i will probably not put it among her best work.
But if you love it, please don’t be offended by my comment. It is just my opinion. I’m no expert.

3 Likes

YES! that one. They were horrible. I hope you find them so you can see what I’m ‘‘talking’’ about. But the fact that she herself admitted that wasn’t her best performance shows me that a lot of ppl gave it thumbs down (I’m sorry but I did too bc I don’t want her playing that kind of roles again).

spaufler_89
Scarlet Heart Ryeo (with IU)

In my personal opinion IU acting in that drama was really, really bad, and the story plot was great in some parts, but horrible in many others; so I dropped it. I did re-watched the end that I wished I never did at all.

2 Likes

I understand from the trailer that it isn’t good and u didn’t really excite me to watch. So i will just take your words for it. I believe that we have a similar taste :wink:

2 Likes

Please tell me you HATE those slurping loud noise as they eat or the noisy bathroom ones. LORD have mercy on me; just writing this makes me nauseous. I think is so disrespectful to put viewers through this. You can never eat when watching Asian dramas unless you have a strong solid stomach which I don’t have.

3 Likes

Yes, especially the bathroom ones. I hate toilet humor.

2 Likes

The bathroom noises i hate. I remember who them from high kick.
But i like eating scenes they make me Hungary. I ate a whole ramen box when i was watching let’s eat season 1.

1 Like

hmmm… Methinks you needeth to get off the caffeine. :laughing:

4 Likes

My problem is the opposite, if any I slow down the speed, though tend to play on normal. My problem is that I have to focus 187.9244% that I can keep up in the in the subtitles, plus I enjoy the long format. Though I have passivly learned a little Korean words and phrases which speeds things up. I’m used to be able to passivly watch while simultainiously do a million other things at the same time. You ppl are wierd, speeding up, pah… :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey! What do you mean, Tuntematon Sotilas the television series is a master piece x) xP xD

6 Likes

Oh, they made a series out of that? We had to read the book during my studies. :slight_smile:

And I’m not saying it’s necessarily a bad thing. Just something typical of the area, that angelight might want to avoid.

4 Likes

Seli seli :stuck_out_tongue:

(Just messing with you) :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, the new 2017 movie for the 100th independence was made into a series as well. The movie is essentially a cut version of the series, with the series exploring more the story and characters than the war movie.

3 Likes

Oh, yes, trying to get all the details of a complicated historical drama, especially when a character takes five or ten minutes to set up the back story of an entire dynasty . . . Rewind much?

Or when I just want the history lesson to go away so I can get to the big fight scene . . . or the big confession scene . . . or the big death bed scene . . . or the big rescue from a burning building scene . . .

3 Likes

It was when I watched it, a complete story.

2 Likes

I actually do this on Viki. I tried to describe it in an earlier post. I describe it as clicking on and ‘sliding’ the cursor on the progress line. And when I do that, the actual scenes will show on the screen as you ‘slide’ by them (the slower you slide it, the slower the scenes will go by, making it easier to find what you are looking for). I use it all the time to find my favorite scenes or to skip over scenes I don’t want to watch when the 10-second jump just isn’t enough.

3 Likes

not possible. :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes