Submitted channels (not approval or denied yet)

Hi,

I decided create this topic, because we can’t see that anyone submitted the channel, what we would to, until the channel will be approval or denied. And Dudie Wrote this:

So I think this topic will be helping for us, If we write here, when we submitted a channel. So, please join to this topic!

Thanks for LACruiser we have a Google Doc for this tabel. :smiley:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DqiWDPYVorpK1oBCw_b3pZZ9Dy3F8XXcw9MAnC81KKo/edit?usp=sharing

EVERY DAY I WILL UPDATE THIS POST, SO YOU NOT HAVE TO SCROLL THROUGHT EVERY COMMENT, IF YOU LOOKING FOR AN INFORMATION. AND PLEASE IF YOUR CHANNEL APPROVALED OR DENIED, WRITE TO ME, SO I CAN CONTINUE TO UPDATE THIS POST.

CHANNELS:

Submitted Channel

Angry Mom
Any Lie Can Become Truth
Beautiful Secret
Beauty and the Bitches
Best Future
Blood
Bluebird House
Cinderella’s Sister
City of the Sun
Cold Case
Conspiracy in The Court
Dae Mul
Dating DNA
Diamond Lovers
Dr. Frankenstein
Dream Knight
Fall in Love with Soon-Jung
Falling for Innocence
Forever Young
Full House - Chinese Remake
Fun Fueng
Gag Concert
Gangam Blues
Girl Who Sees Smells
Granny From Hell
Great inheritence
GunBlade
Heard It As a Rumor
Heroes
High School Gamers
Ho-Goo’s Love
House, Mate
Hyde, Jekyll, I
iHero (Investigation Hero)
Iron Lady Cha
Kill Me, Heal Me
Love Frequency 37.2
Ma boy
Maids
Misaeng
Miss Mamma Mia
My Blooming Life
My Dear Cat
My Destiny
My Ghost Friend
My Heart Twinkle Twinkle
Operation Proposal
Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra
Pretty Boy and Girl
Real Men
Save the Last Dance With Me
Sensible Love
Seonam Girls’ High School Investigators
Shine or go crazy
Splendid Politics
Spy
Successful Story of a Bright Girl
Super Daddy Yul
Sweden Laundry
Sweet Secret
The Empess’ Man - Chinese Remake
The Man Who’s Been Loving Me
The New World
The Princess’ Man
The Three Musketeers Season 2
Vampire Flower
Yoo Na´s Street

5 Likes

I was very keen on having an ongoing list of channels for us to see. I hope more people add to the list!

There will probably be many duplicates (e.g. I also submitted a channel for Any Lie Can Become Truth ages ago, though it’s undergone a name change since), but it’s still nice to see which shows not to bother with if 3 or 4 people have already submitted channels XD

Hi scircus,

Yes! After a while, we can avoid that people add the same channel. Or we can see how many people want the same channel :slight_smile:

I went several times, so that someone else had submitted the channel, which I, and I get the answer that the channel has been approved, but it have the other channel managers, but if I want, I can to write to her.
I’m usually not a person faint of heart, but, I don’t know how her would like to see me as her co-manager . She don’t know what can she expect from me. Unless she doesn’t look after me :slight_smile:

If there are other channels that you subbmitted, would you added to this list?

And I have a question :slight_smile: Did you get a PM from Viki about Any Lie Can Become True?

Have a nice day!

Szandra

Sure, if I submit anything more, I’ll add.
I just haven’t submitted anything recently since I already have a bunch of projects to finish and probably shouldn’t be starting anything new >.<

I messaged Dee about it, and she said they’re discussing potentially getting the license, but nothing final yet. So, just going to have to wait it out.

Hi,
Viki must have some sort of glitch because “Blood” was already approved for somebody else.
http://www.viki.com/tv/24437c-blood
I had a problem too, channels were erased but I got no notification about who was chosen and I had to just start looking it up.

Thanks for the info. This is super… My problem is that, I didn’t got PM for VIKI. :frowning:

Must be then. There were a bunch of complaints about not getting notified, from awhile ago. I’d have thought Viki would’ve fixed the issue by now… Unless this is just a new problem.

Hi there,

There are two channel:

• Sweet Secret
  • Heroes

I hope this problem has come and gone. I, for one, would really love to have a place where we write who submitted what.

I submitted a request for “Gangnam Blues” :wink:

I hope your channel will be approval, and get licenced :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are two channel:

• Misaeng
  • The Princess’ Man

Misaeng already exists as Incomplete Life and is licensed. :wink:

The Princess’ Man and Cinderella’s Sister used to have a channel already. Princess’ Man was never licensed and if I’m not mistaken Cinderella’s Sister used to have a license but the channel is gone now so it must have expired.

@MrsDearTV Thanks for the info :smile:

@Dudie Thanks for the info, too. :slight_smile:

Have you got a channel, which’s fate is not yet decided? If you have got, please add to this topic :slight_smile:

Hope there’s someone will submit Dating DNA/Love Cell too… :smile:

@rhu_di
Hi,

I submitted the channel for your sake :slight_smile: . Now we just have to wait to be approvaled or denied.

Have a nice day!

Szandra

There are two channel because of requests :slight_smile:

• Dating DNA
  • Conspiracy in the Court
1 Like

Thanks, hope Viki will get license for it… :smile:

This topic is fantastic and very needed, as it shows by growing so fast. Now, what we are missing here, is a chart, where we all insert the name of the channel requested, if it has a license, what type, or it is still pending, so we can all check them easily, without having to reread all the posts.

1 Like

That’s why I made this topic. :slight_smile:

There are two channel:

• Cold Case
  • Sensible Love