Submitted channels (not approval or denied yet)

i think what @popsicles is…
a table that contains all information about the channel that have been submitted so she doesn’t have to read every posts again (?)… :wink:

2 Likes

@szandra If you check this topic often, you could also update your main post w/ anything you or others add. Then new readers may not have to scroll through every comment?

1 Like

This is a very good idea!
I update of first post, and I always add any channel that anyone shown here, and then if someone wants to check a channel, she/he don’t have scroll through the whole topic is!
Thanks for the tip! :slight_smile:

I submitted for My Destiny (Philippine drama series) I hope they accept it. Crosss fingers. Thank you for this wonderful page!

Hi,

I hope your channel will be approval, and get licenced :smile_cat:
And if you will submitting another channel let me now. :smile:
Thanks for your support :smile:
Have a nice day!

Szandra

I submitted Dating DNA and the Best Future.
Do you know why I haven’t been getting a reply? It’s been about a month or two since I’ve sent the request in.

I submitted my channel 2 weeks ago. It may not seem a long time compared to those that have waited 1-2 months, but it’s quite frustrating when you submitted a channel and they say they will contact you after a few days if your channel has been approve or not. Does Viki not have a team just for checking through newly submitted channels? If so and they have problems with having too many people submitting channels, why not open up roles for people to sign up for?

The channel that I submitted was ‘‘Beauty and the Bitches’’

Hi,

Sorry, I respond late, but I was busy. I have a channel, what hasn’t got answer. I planed I will write to Dee or Brovo with this matter.
But now, I we continuously updating the tabel, probably this will help to us.

Otherweise, I submitted the Dating DNA, too, and I have’t got a response, too.

And I added your channels to the Google Doc.

Have a nice day,

Szandra

Hi,

I can understanding your frustration about waiting the response… But as I wrote the time until you have a response can be a few mouths :frowning:

I added your channel to the Google Doc. Can I ask, when you submitted your channel?

Have a nice day!

Szandra

hi szandra! I’ve seen real men on Viki you can check it out.

Ughh :frowning: My channel ‘My destiny’ wasn’t approved :(.

So sad, anyway better luck next time :wink:

PS. Did Viki message you szandra? I haven’t got a pm or whatsoever.

Yeah, I saw that this channal have been approval, and there is another channel manager. :frowning:

This is sad. :frowning: I have a few channel what denied, too. :frowning:
And I haven’t got a message from Viki, but I think I will write to VIKI.

Yeah, very disappointing :frowning:

Anyway, if my channel wasn’t approved. The channel should be deleted right? My Channel is still visible in me

I’ve submitted Shine or Go Crazy two days ago and I’m still waiting to hear. I wish I’d seen this post before! I didn’t know ‘how it works’ exactly and thought it was approved when I found it in my projects. I’ve got a super good team started so… Here’s hoping with fingers crossed!

For sure Real Men is up. I’m the CE, but it hasn’t started yet.

Hi,

Sometimes Channels are left pending, and thus still appear on your profile, in case VIKI able to get the license in the future and you would be considered for the Channel Manager role if it’s approved.

I have these type channels, too. :slight_smile:

Hi,

I submitted Shine or Go Crazy ten days ago, and I’m waiting to the channel will be approval. :smile:

Please, if you submitted a channel, write to me here, so I can adding your channel for our tabel. You can see it whenever, if you would like to find if someone submitted or not. But! This tabel is new, and there is a few channel manager, who doesn’t send me response yet, but I hope they will, so our tabel will be complete.