Submitted channels (not approval or denied yet)

I submitted a channel of the Chinese show “Full House” which is just gonna be a remake of the Korean version with Rain set to air in 2015. I did this about 2 weeks ago and no reply if it’s been approved or not…

Hi,

I hope your channel will be approval, and get licenced :smile: if you will submitting another channel let me know.
Thanks for your support!

Don’t worry! The time until you have a response can be a few mouths :frowning:

I added your channel to the Google Doc.

Have a nice day!

Szandra

I actually submitted another channel yesterday since I figured out the bug was fixed :stuck_out_tongue: It’s another chinese one; it’s actually Rain’s next project that’s gonna be broadcasted next year: Diamond Lover.

I guess I can be patient if I got to wait a few days to a few months. Luckily there are a lot of good dramas coming out to keep my busy :smile:

Thanks Szandra!

I hope your channel will be approval, and get licenced, again :slight_smile: I added to the Google doc.

Have a nice day!

I applied for Gag Concert, but have not heard back yet.

I hope your channel will be approval, and get licenced! :slight_smile: I added to the Google doc.

Have a nice day!

Hello, my co-channel manager applied for Fun Fueng two weeks ago, but there’s no response from Viki yet. ): 2 episodes of the series are already subbed ;u;

My channel “Gangnam Blues” has been denied … :frowning:

Submitted another channel for a Chinese remake of a Korean show called The Empess’ Man

Hi,

I hope your channel will be approval, and get licenced :slight_smile: if you will submitting another channel let me know.
Thanks for your support!

Don’t worry! The time until you have a response can be a few mouths :frowning:

Have a nice day!

Szandra

I’m so sad!!! :frowning:

I was hoping to approvaled.

I hope your channel will be approval, and get licenced! smile I added to the Google doc.

There is no news of your other two channel?

Have a nice day!

Szandra

Thanks szandra! :smile: No, I haven’t gotten any news about the other channels yet. They still appear under my projects so I guess they haven’t been reviewed yet.

I submitted a channel for Viki almost a month and there was no answer so far. How should I proceed? The drama is called Great inheritence. Can anyone give me a hint? :frowning:
Thanks

I’ve done a couple over a month ago too and haven’t heard anything yet. It’s a little frustrating.

Hi psafire,

I hope your channel will be approval, and get licenced :slight_smile:

Don’t worry! The time until you have a response can be a few mouths :frowning: I have a channel what I subbmitted in August, and I haven’t got response. If you think you can write to the VIKI Staff and you can asking that.

Have a nice day!

Szandra

My channel for Full House (Chinese Version) was denied but only because someone else had submitted it before me so it’s gonna be on Viki :smile: Just hope it gets the license.

Also submitted another channel for chinese drama, Beautiful Secret.

Oh, I forgot. I a few pending Taiwanese dramas, including Any Lie Can Become Truth, and they were all denied. I think I deleted the message for it, but something about not approving channels for that country anymore. Don’t like that.

I haven’t got respons to Any lie become true yet. But it’s new for me… I have a few submitted Taiwanese drama, too. If I get response I will tell you.

I hope Full House will gets license :smile:

I added your Beautiful Secret channel to the Google Doc. I hope, this time this channel will be approvaled! Finger crossed! :slight_smile: