Subtitler work needed

i can translate english to hindi and vice versa, i can also translate basic korean to english/hindi too

3 Likes

I advise you to write to the Hindi moderators here at Viki. Go to your inbox and start a new message.
The ones I know are:
sandeepsandhu (Sandeep Sandhu)
shraddhasingh
mustufag222_222 (Namira)
arogya1608_645
thesnowflake
merorphic

I saw you made a sample video, which will help a lot.

But there are surely more.

1 Like

Do you know anyone for Korean Thai and simplified Chinese

1 Like

Simplified Chinese moderators I know:
jadecloud88
lotus012
jocelyn17

2 Likes

I can translate Chinese simplified to English subtitles

I’m fluent in Japanese and would love to start translating from Japanese to English.
I have been learning it since the age of 13. Plz do consider my request :slight_smile:

Thai moderators:

earthprd
mewimam

I work with both, but for now I see them inactive. Are you fluent in Thai?

Hey, i can translate from English to Urdu. if there is anyone let me know…

Look all recently completed and on-going dramas, the Team tab, choose “Moderators” and look for Urdu moderators. When you find one, click on the link and send this person a private message, asking whether s/he has any projects that need help.

I do know the name of an Urdu moderator. You can start from him.
irbaz51_161 (His name is Muhammad Irbaz Karamat) He was on Tale of the Nine-Tailed, True Beauty and now he’s on My Mr. Mermaid

inaara_amsv is mostly a subtitler, she may know names of moderators, and she was at least once Urdu editor in a drama.

fatima_mujahid She’s a veteran volunteer, has been here since 2013, but she writes in Latin script. However they even made her a moderator in a number of projects - maybe they didn’t know that? Or didn’t care? LOL. She is also editor in a drama called “Addicted”, but weirdly enough, there was no moderator name for that drama. (I thought that isn’t allowed by Viki anymore, subbers without a moderator, but who knows?)

1 Like

Hello my name is Emeline and I can translate English to French ! :slight_smile: