Suggestion: Subtitle completion as "In progress" or "Complete"

@angelight313_168
Thank you for the suggestions. I sent a report through the video, I hope that helps a little.
The segments issue isn’t bothering me too much. I just need to pay a bit more attention when subbing. I just wonder if they do get fixed, will it affect my subtitles again?
I think for the time being I’ll keep working on this series, because right now I just have 1 other project and don’t really have time to start something all new. I’m not sure if I’ll keep working on it until it’s finished though.

2 Likes

Okay, thanks for explaining. I’ll just wait and see what or if anything happens.

1 Like

Sometimes the segments are just fine and then, after years, an abuser comes in (before all channels became locked for non-team members) and wrecks havoc.
Please write to one of the segmenters, so that they can go have a look. I don’t know most of those volunteer usernames, and most of them haven’t been active for 3 years or more, but cgwm808 was on the project. She’s super-busy right now, and I’m pretty sure she would have ZERO interest in reviewing an obscure 72-episode Taiwanese show of almost 10 years ago. But with her moderator status, she can at least add someone willing to repair them - maybe a newbie segmenter who wants practice, or an editor who wants something for the Subathlon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Actually, I have already given up on that show becauseI don’t think anyone would be interested in it anymore.
Maybe I will work on it a bit during the subathlon or between other projects. Or if anyone offers their help, I would do it together.
It sounds like a good idea to promote it for fixing segments during the subathlon,

3 Likes

I don’t think fixing, adjusting, or shortening segments are counted by the system. If this is the case, then investing time in this show during this competition would be a waste.

3 Likes

Yup A&C rarely gets counted from my experience in the past.

2 Likes

@shraddhasingh, @feyfayer

Ahh well, that’s too bad. At least I can contribute with subbing though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Connie is not a moderator on that show, just checked it.

1 Like

I saw her name and assumed she was, oops! What was she then? Just segmenter?

1 Like

No, she is not playing any role,
But danylor is there as a moderator.
I don’t know if you know her or not

Who doesn’t know and love danylor?

1 Like

Yeah that’s true!
She is the one who believed in me and added me as a moderator when I was still a qc trainee on my very first project.

Thanks @danylor