Viki

Super Choosy With Your Dramas - Are You A Choosy Chick (or Dude) & WHY?

What is your criteria for your next drama? Why? Do you only watch legal dramas, do you like historical or tear jerker shows? Do you refuse to watch t-dramas, j-dramas, or c-dramas?///??

Why do you chose what you chose in a DRAMA??? List some of your favorites that you have chosen wisely!!!:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

@leerla73 I think I found you on Twitter!

I wouldnโ€™t say Iโ€™m very picky. As long as thereโ€™s no toilet humor, Iโ€™m good. Sadly, you donโ€™t always know that in advance, though.

I may have some countries and genres which I favor, but basically I watch almost anything.

So give me your Top 5 Dramas that you just think were your best PICKS!:yellow_heart::sunflower:

Yeah!!!

Before, I do love romcoms BUT now, Iโ€™m into crime dramas, legal, msytery etc etc. Not too much on makjang. Btw, Kdramas only hehe

I also find this site useful if I need some on-going dramas :smile: ttps://www.kdramapal.com/top-korean-drama-streaming-sites-ongoing-dramas/

Iโ€™m starting to really love action. Like Vincenzo doesnโ€™t have much romance but I LOVE IT> I need to watch the K2 and others with action, mystery etc. I think I need romance reprieve.