Taiwanese Drama Recommendations!

My favorite taiwanese dramas are

I really like Ethan Juan

2 Likes

i would like to rec We Best Love : No 1 For You.S1(BL). S2 is also there but i like S1 more. one of the lead dislikes the other at first because he is always no 1 and later only he realises that the other one was becoming no 1 only for his attention

I watched this drama which about cooking and perhaps more for the younger generation but it was kinda cute und Lego was funny!

then this family chronicle kinda with the cute Derek Chang

and why Viki removed the sweet romantic drama with Derek Chang and Ruby Lin ā€œDear Boyā€??:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

loved the perfect match, watched it twice! didnā€™t ever watch the masked lover, guess another on my list

lost romance? hmmm another going on my list

yeah office girls, one of my favorites (found it), Miss Rose

marry me or not, hmmm need to rewatch this one, been awhile

fated to love you, on my list ,have watched twice, love it
oh yeah drunken to love you as well

not sure I have watched Falling into you, will have to check that one out

oh, I loved the mystery of behind your smile, awesome

Iā€™ve not watched Amensalism, will get that on my list too

loved easy fortune happy life, the guy that played the bad guy, canā€™t think of his name at the moment, but he played that rich guy on that one drama, and created a lot of havoc

love designer, I have watched twice, donā€™t know if I can watch a third-time thats right it was restricted, it isnā€™t now so I will have another go at that one.

Marcus Chan love watching him in the dramas he plays in, the behind your smile, loved him in it!

cant leave out love cuisine!! I may put that on my list again! I loved it

another drama, have no idea the name at the moment, but as a boy he was put into a 50 gallon drum and thrown into the sea, and he was rescued, think he became a cook (I think) see another one in the archives ā€¦