Team Notes New Bug

Does anyone else get this message popup in Team Notes when you try to Update Team Notes?
" This CKEditor 4 version is not secure. Consider upgrading to the latest one. For more details, please check the browser console.

When I tried to post OST in Korean and then line by line with the English translation, the OST looked fine as I edited. When I chose “save”, only the English appears all strung together – the system does not respect the breaks between lines nor does it retain any of the Hangul original. I tried multiple times to save with the line breaks so I finally gave up. I put the song into word, put hard breaks after each line and then copy pasted into Team Notes. Even if the system made the lines double spaced, at least the Korean was retained and the lines were not run together.

5 Likes

this is not really new. this error pops up since months and I also wrote it down in the thread with the 429 error. I hoped it would be solved soon, but unfortunately it is still there.

5 Likes

I have experienced that in VikiMail lately. And VikiMail opens at old messages instead of at the last one.

This, like Netty said, has been going on for some time now, also on About Me and the cover pages.

I was just about to post about this. It’s driving me nuts. As well as the fact when I write a comment in the messages, you can’t tell where a paragraph ends and begins. All the sentences are scrunched together.

4 Likes

In my About me page my Flagcount is working again, after like 5/6 years, I didn’t change anything… I can’t believe it!

1 Like