Terrible Pick-Up Lines to Cheer Everybody Up (ft. Flirty Dramaland guys because why not)

@anthonyparker80_342,
This thread :face_with_hand_over_mouth: the link below, seems like this thread totally!! :sob:

chocolate%20factory%20gif

6 Likes

Are you from South Korea? Because you could be my Seoulmate. :heart: :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

When I lived in Los Angeles a man came up to me in a bar and said: Hello, I’m italian.
That’s it - that was the pickup line :partying_face:

5 Likes

Lmao my fifteen-year-old Italian-mafia-romance-obsessed self would have TOTALLY fallen for it :laughing::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Awww that is so cute. He would have been perfect for you then :wink:

2 Likes

If you like italian maffia romances (still?) maybe you saw this movie?

1 Like

… my reply was " my Papa taught me to be Selective with my choices, and refuse poor quality " … best part was his buddies laughed :cat::dragon: … sweet little jarhead makes the sailor blush

1 Like

" Hay little girl want to play Ping-Pong, with me tonight " . . .
. . . so the thing is … it worked . . . i said there is a table at my apartments rec. room ( dense/naive back then

1 Like

If he looked like Andrea Bocelli . . . or if he had a Pizza Maghherita . . . hmm.

(Andreabocelli official website)

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

(Times of India website)

1 Like

@cdramaaddicted

Can’t go wrong with chocolate references.

“I was a Hershey’s Kiss in a former life, and I came back to give you . . . me!”

(Giphy)

And one more before I go beddy-bye:

“I’ve been saving my drama for you, Mama.”

(SoundCloud website)

[This would only work in a Korean restaurant with Viki playing on the wide-screen TV in the corner.]

3 Likes

Hehe If I recall correctly he was short with dark hair. And no pizza! The nerve when introducing himself as italian! :grin:

This looks like Kei Ibaraki, the co-founder of Asian Boss.

@leerla73 Thanks for reviving this thread. I just got a whole dose of laughs all over again. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m sure you’ve seen this Korean-American’s? Canadian’s? F-a-c-e-b-o-o-k videos. She and her husband are too funny!

1 Like

Yup, on other medias.

3 Likes

I love them!!

In the episode 4 of the drama Destined With You, there are some lines that made me laugh so much :rofl:

Here’s one:

6 Likes

That episode was so funny! The way he delivers the lines makes them even funnier. :joy:

4 Likes