Terrible Pick-Up Lines to Cheer Everybody Up (ft. Flirty Dramaland guys because why not)

Let’s get each other swooning and laughing. Come on! :joy:

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past you again?

Are you a Transformer? 'Cause if you were, you’d be Optimus Fine

Credits to @porkypine90_261 and @entwyfhasbeenfound for the idea^^

14 Likes

How can you be hotter than the bottom of my laptop?

17 Likes

Where did you get this idea?

3 Likes

It started in My My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?, I think @entwyfhasbeenfound was the instigator.

4 Likes

It was actually @porkypine90_261 who suggested it in this post, but it was @entwyfhasbeenfound who used a bad pickup line first in that thread.

5 Likes

I am on my kindle. Its terrible to type with i can’t edit typos can’t see them. I can’t play right now

3 Likes

My best friend and I love making each other cringe with nerdy pickup lines because we’re both single science students :joy::joy:
Even if there was no gravity on this planet, I would still fall for you.
w%20two%20worlds%203
this is like a fusion of a pickup line thread and a flirty-kdrama-boys thread now :joy::joy:

17 Likes

That’s a good one!

3 Likes

I beg your pardon, I thought I created a very smooth line!

(Giphy)

6 Likes

I’ve seen it all :joy::sob::rofl::rofl::rofl: :sob::rofl:
We’ve now added cigar :smoking: :joy: on the threads :joy:
I wonder if it’ll now pop up as an outdoor activity, at the Segue Cafe? @my_happy_place, what’s your policy, :smoking: or :no_smoking: at the cafe? :rofl:

5 Likes

No smoking, please! It gives me a headache and I do not want any of you getting rotten lungs! I swore off going near smokers the day we studied the respiratory system in A&P class and they showed us what a smoker’s lung looks like :flushed::flushed:

5 Likes

This is from SEGA (Secret Garden kdrama)
Joo Woon says: Since when have you been so pretty? Last year?
Not sure if this counts as terrible :thinking:

6 Likes

This one’s funny! :joy::joy:

It doesn’t matter, as long as it makes someone laugh!

3 Likes

I have to agree with @vivi_1485. Smoke and I are not friends. Besides, where I live, indoor smoking is not allowed anywhere, so I better abide by that. :grinning:

4 Likes

It was very creative and smooth, but it did inspire this thread, so it was worth mentioning. :wink:

2 Likes

@my_happy_place

(Giphy)

4 Likes

@entwyfhasbeenfound,
:face_with_hand_over_mouth: I hope I don’t incure your wrath, bu-t :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Is that gain from quitting, so suddenly :rofl::joy::rofl::rofl:
Psst! Keep in mind, it’s really a cyber cafe :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: Gosh, that reminds me of one time, back in the dinosaur days of smokers everywhere, they had a display of smoker’s lungs and of course, some wise-crack jokers were looking at it and saying, “Oh, so that’s what they look like,” while lighting up a smoke.

I am in heart jail for 24 hours! Waaaaa! :sob:

Here are two terrible, real-life pickup lines from back in the '70s.

From a stinky Hippie. :nauseated_face: - “Hey baby. Free love.” While holding out his arms for a hug.
stinkyhippie

From a conceited guy, “I want you. Let’s hook up.”
conceited

6 Likes

He had no time for sweet talkin’. He got straight to the point. :joy:

5 Likes

Those two pickup lines were directed to me back in the day. YIKES! Those au natural hippies were really stinky! YUK! All I could think of was, “Yea, free disease. No thank you.” They must have never washed for a few years. They were really nauseating to me. I remember some guys took pride in the fact that their jeans could stand up by themselves. eeeeeeeeee. :scream:

I looked at the conceited guy and told him, “I am not your meat.” and walked away. He was so surprised. I guess no one had ever rejected him before. :rofl:

6 Likes