🇹🇭 Thai-Dramas Request

OMGGGGG ITS MY HAPPINESS!! :heart_eyes: UNCLE VIKI you are the BEST!!

2 Likes

I need Spanish moderator! but I know that is impossible. They always choose the people who have the most contributions, and when I want to be part of the translation or editing team I am denied because the moderators always add the same people.

1 Like

I loved BB it was so fun to watch every week when it came.

2 Likes

That’s pretty sad and you know what’s the most disappointing at all? That we’re the ones who request and try to make as beautiful as possible and we’re also the ones who gets to be denied. @brendas does that make any sense? I even tried to reach the viki team some time ago about this same matter and my ticket was closed without any statement. Anyway, I hope this time is gonna be different since we gave hours and hours of ours to make this wish come true.

1 Like

Yep, same too!! I even got anxiety becuase of it lol. This whole thing up about watching and have to wait 'till the other episode come. Just kidding🤣. I loved it!!!

Well… that’s the never-ending problem with all series I’m following…:wink:

2 Likes

Aren’t we supposed to open a ticket so that they can help us solve the problem? I wish it were fair.

1 Like

I requested this Thai GL series:

“Be Mine The Series”

We have a lot of the Thai BL series, so hopefully Viki can get this GL series. They released a Preview Video and it looks very sweet. Thailand leading the way again.
Be Mine The Series Preview Video

2 Likes

Yes, I’m really looking forward to watching “My Lucky Star.” Now if we can only get “Full House Thai.” I requested it again.

I have never seen a GL, but I will still help you ask for that project, you are right, there is only BL, it should be fair for everyone. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Can you give me the GL information, please?

3 Likes

I want to order this thai drama, I have looked for it in my language or in English in many pages but I can’t find it, I loved watching it when I was little.

By the way, I will also order Full House Thai, I don’t remember watching it.

3 Likes

Thanks for helping request! Hopefully we can see it here at Viki.

Series Name: Be Mine The Series
TV Show
Episodes: 20
Year: Not Yet Released (Still In Production)
Producer: IS Entertainment

MDL Information:

2 Likes

What’s a good Thai drama for a beginner? I’m a big Thailand fan, would love something set in Bangkok

That depends on the genre you want to watch, I for example watch a lot of BL and romance stories.

2 Likes

Beginner Thai Dramas I recommend:

Full House Thailand- This rom com is a Thai remake of the Korean drama. It is set in Bangkok. Thailand does a lot of nice remakes of other Asian dramas, but I think this one is one of the best of them. It was my first Thai drama so it has a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, not available here at Viki. I keep requesting it.

F4 Thailand: Boys Over Flowers- Thai version of Japan manga Boys Over Flowers. Set in Bangkok. This story has numerous adaptations, and this Thai version is one of, if not the best. It is also just a fabulous Thai drama, period. Available at Viki

These Thai dramas are some of the most popular. Unfortunately, not available at Viki. Most Thai content here at Viki are BL dramas. I have requested these classics for Viki.

Hua Jua Sila/Heart of Stone- Revenge Melodrama
Kluen Cheewit/Waves of Life- Melodrama Super popular drama, still talked about even today. Made FL actress Yaya into a superstar.
Bhuppae Sunniwat/Love Destiny- Historical/Time Travel- One of the most watched Thai shows ever. The TV viewer ratings were sky high when this was airing.
Prissana (2000)- Quite simply, one of the best Thai dramas ever made, Story is based on the novel known as “Thailand’s Pride and Prejudice.” Yes, it’s old. Yes, the production values are not the greatest and the Video quality sucks. However, the storyline and the performance of the Female Lead shine through. Rest of the cast does well too. Taya Rogers as Prissana: Perfection. Tik as Taan Chai: Now you know why he’s one of the top actors in the business. He’s a newbie here, but the star quality is evident.

The Thai dramas on N*F are also nice for beginners since the acting on those series is more natural, and the production values are good.
Bangkok Breaking- Action/Crime drama set in Bangkok. Available at N**F. Check it out if you like stories set in Bangkok.
The Girl From Nowhere: Thriller/some Horror.

For other dramas at Viki to check out:
My Name is Busaba- remake of K Drama My Name is Kim Sam Soon
My Dear Donovan - Rom Com
Voice In the Rain- Fantasy romance

2 Likes

It’s ready! I will send the information to my friends and family who see this Thai dramas. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Darlings, sorry I’m late for the party again lol!

It’s good to see my fellow frieds are on and want more and more Thai!! Let’s go, I’m also in😅, requesting a lot lately.

Did you notice that “Never Let Me Go” is on upcoming section? I’m soooo grateful for this, our requests were heard once again!! Su-ssu❤️

2 Likes

Hi! I saw the projects coming up but Never Let Me Go is not there, I didn’t know about that. :face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

:star2: [ LAST TWILIGHT ] :sparkles:

qYq3LP_4c

:sparkles: [ ACCORDING TO MDL ] :star2:
Native Title: ภาพนายไม่เคยลืม
Also Known As: The Image of You, I Never Forget , The Image of You I’ll Never Forget , Phap Nai Mai Khoei Luem
Screenwriter & Director: Aof Noppharnach Chaiyahwimhon
Genres: Romance
Type: Drama
Episodes: 10
Airs: Nov 10, 2023 - ?
Airs On: Friday
Original Network: GMM 25

:star2: [REQUEST LINK:] :sparkles:
(Request a TV Show or Movie 3)

I really hope to get this one. Once again, my babies Jimmy and Sea giving their best!!! I’m already freaking out. I’ll be the first one to get this lol. Su-su!!!

5 Likes

I will make the request right away, I love Sea and Jimmy!

1 Like