šŸ‡¹šŸ‡­ Thai-Dramas Request

My apologies for my late late late reply lol (Iā€™ve been busy).

Su-su Catalina!!! Letā€™s request it as much as we can, my dear friend :heart_hands::star2:

1 Like

Hehehe dont worry! :revolving_hearts:

Su-su Magali!!

1 Like

It seems that GMMTVā€™s new strategy (so far) is to release its series on YouTube, and after a while remove them from this platform and sell the distribution rights to Viki. So I think their BL dramas will be on Viki at some point (old, currently airing and upcoming ones). On one hand I like this initiative, mostly as a subber, but on the other I donā€™t (as a fan). I donā€™t know what you think about it.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know how to feel either it good because I can watch the full episode bad because it wonā€™t stay on Viki forever.

1 Like

@catalina2108 @table122000

Our Skyy

Our Skyy 2

Because Youā€™re My First - Iā€™m soooo excited for this.

P.S: I Hate You

A Boss and a Babe

Oh, My Boss

2 Likes

EBnZm_4c

Maybe we could try getting ā€œFaceless Love and Triageā€?
I started to watch Faceless some days ago and I really liked though.
Triage was breathtaking!

4 Likes

Iā€™m very excited that ā€œBecause Youā€™re My Firstā€ is coming to Viki. I really liked Prim and Dew in ā€œF4 Thailand.ā€ I look forward to watching their new drama with quality subs.

Now if we could only get ā€œFull House Thailandā€ here at Viki. I requested it again.

2 Likes

Hello @magaf :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I saw that! I am also excited to be part of the teams, I have the small hope of getting Spanish moderation with some of them. :heart_eyes:

Su su na ka!

1 Like

I saw faceless love on youtube, but the subs are horrible, I donā€™t know if itā€™s people or IA that have done it, but I was left on epi 2, letā€™s request it!

2 Likes

I am going to apply again for Full House Thailand, that is with Mike Angelo isnā€™t it? we could also apply for Princess hour Thailand?

3 Likes

Both good ideas!! Letā€™s go request it. Maybe VIKI can get this for us :heart::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes, ā€œFull House Thailandā€ stars Mike Dā€™Angelo as the Male Lead. I will request ā€œPrincess Hours Thailandā€ as well.

3 Likes

We can try for ā€œFaceless Loveā€ as well. It looks cute and deserves quality subs.

2 Likes

Hopefully they do ā€œtake themā€ I canā€™t find where to see them.

2 Likes

Yes, it would be great to have both ā€œFull House Thaiā€ and ā€œPrincess Hours Thailandā€ available here. I read at another forum that the liscensing rights are expensive for many Thai dramas, and many of the mainstream Thai channels and production companies have high fees and other terms that can make contract negotiations difficult. It is very sad. Hopefully, things are changing. We will just have to keep requesting. Right now, the only Thai channel/company that seems to be willing to liscense content to other countries is GMMTV, but even they seem to have limits. I noticed that many of the GMMTV big primetime dramas donā€™t get liscensed to other countries. Hopefully that will change in the future. All we can do is keep requesting the mainstream dramas and watching the Thai content here at Viki to prove their is a market and demand.

2 Likes
3 Likes