The Baby Bird Factor - The "Cutie" Posse University!

Those are two different cuties in my post, so I will assume you meant both of them. :grin:

3 Likes

I forgot to mention him hahaha, I was talking about the second one!! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Zhao Yi Qin (24)
zhao
http://p2.itc.cn/images01/20200518/f4f7b772290c44808fadec88b2a87ca6.png

4 Likes

The Water God is already in Hottie Posse!:star_struck:

1 Like

I’ve seen him in a few things & enjoyed him. He has such striking features.

2 Likes

So my weird thing about watching for hearts in the ears, I had trouble deciding where to put this, lol. Since the guy on the left is 23, I thought Baby Bird U.
Mix, on the left, has a great heart. Yes I know I’m strange, but I noticed it once and now…

Mix Sahaphap Wongratch, 23 & Earth Pirapat Watthanasetsiri, 27
From their drama A Tale of Thousand Stars

@vivi_1485, handsome men in side profile?

5 Likes

Ones baby bird the other can graduate to Hottie Posse Campus🤣

2 Likes

Mix Sahaphap Wongratch, 23

Pintrest

ABS-CBN .com

He is so good in A Tale of Thousand Stars It’s hard to believe it’s his first drama. You all should go watch it, did I mention I Loved this drama? lol

3 Likes

The Supreme Oh Mighty One Chancellor is BACK!

What THE heck HAS BEEN GOING ON AT MY UNIVERSITY! :smile:

3 Likes

Things were awfully quiet at the university while you were gone. And as any parent will tell you, if it’s too quiet, something nefarious is probably going down in secret.

4 Likes

FULL INSPECTIONS TOMORROW! BE PREPARED BABY BIRDS :bird:

4 Likes

What do you meeean? We’ve been as good as gold, waiting for you to come back!

5 Likes

4 Likes

How did you record our footage??! :scream::scream: We tried to keep everything secret… what is this breach of security!! WHO DID YOU BRIBE?

4 Likes

No one leaked it, I was hiding in the back the whole time. But I don’t think @kdrama2020ali will notice, everyone pitched in and cleaned the place up really well. :wink:

4 Likes

My DO (new assistant) and I will be coming around to @vivi_1485 get all the reports on the going ons at Baby Bird U while I was gone I hope detailed notes were taken - or you could lose your internship if you were egging on all the ROWDYNESS!!!
@sweetybirdtoo Me thinks you might have been instigating things!

@my_happy_place was my SPY!!!

giphy

3 Likes

Really? D.O is coming here???!! :scream::scream: I’ve been as good as gold! I’ve been perfect! There was nothing to write about!
All I want is to see your assistant! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You do know he’s closer to me than he is to you, don’t you :smirk:

3 Likes

I’m bringing some baby birds to coax the Chancellor.

4 Likes

Supreme Chancellor and Hottie Posse Overlord says! You know what I’m going to say

2 Likes

You have won me over

I just got back! From the BEACH! I’m not grumpy yet - except I found @vivi_1485 confetti in my potted plants outside my office! And I think someone toilet papered my sitting Garden!!!

3 Likes