The Baby Bird Factor - The "Cutie" Posse University!

That’s Rowoon, right? Can’t wait to watch Tomorrow!

2 Likes

Yup, Rowoon
He’s so gorgeous!!!

I know!!!

2 Likes

Rowoon is a baby bird? I would not have guessed that. :bird:

So many of these guys don’t get the memo about their baby bird status.

2 Likes

Totally, I was thinking of posting him in the hottie posse but…
According to mydramalist and google:

2 Likes

PSA: Because I currently work in a Registrar’s Office at a small mid-western university, in November @kdrama2020ali implored me to move Rowoon to the Hottie Posse thread (which I did based on his numerous qualifications).

I think Rowoon needs to move between Baby Bird and Hottie Posse
@stardust2466_546
Make that happen!!! :wink:

There are more postings of his wonderfulness to be found there. :wink::wink::wink:
Enjoy!

4 Likes

I forgot about that. It was a reasonable request.

4 Likes

Ohh thanks!
Actually, I can’t recall all the hotties that we have in there :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Who could??? We need an alphabetical index to keep track of all of them! LOL!
I remembered the exchange with Ali because I had first seen him in The King’s Affection on NF and thought he was a cutie; his eyes! his height!, his voice! etc., etc., etc. I’ve posted a thing or two about him as well. He’s an impressive young man.

4 Likes

Yes yes yes I remember Rowoon getting transferred to the Hottie Posse and me sulking because all these ahjummas were taking “our guys” away… Leave some for us! :weary:

But that was quite a long time ago… now I’m happy with my ahjussis and the ahjummas can take all the oppas - UNLESS IT’S AHN HYO SEOP OR BAE IN HYUK, THEN IT’S A FIGHT TO THE DEATH

4 Likes

I did do that didn’t I!!!LOL

My REGISTRAR always makes the HOTTIE POSSE OVERLORD - HAPPY!!!

1 Like

We aims to please. :wink:

1 Like

Again My Life: mostly gripping, occasionally boring.

Lee Joon Gi as Kim Hee Woo/Kim Hee Wu/Kim Hui Wu/Kim Hee U mostly did not disappoint.

I will say that they did a quite a few lighting tricks to hide the fact that he seems to have the eye bags of a frequent drinker. He looks actually pretty old for a guy his age.

In Why Her? Hwang In Yeop reminds me very much of Lee Joon Gi.

(Asian Wiki)

They look very much alike, and both have that Flower Boy BL quality that certain actors’ managers insist on and many fans scream over: broad shoulders, long neck, small face with a pointy chin, “anime eyes,” floppy yet stylish hair, baggy clothes.

They would make a great team (brothers, cousins) in some heavy duty chaebol drama.

I would say that, since both are over 25 and do not have what I would call classic, rugged looks, they might fit in a “Sweetie” Posse. Their characters and manners are generally what I would call sweet, compassionate, gentle. Yet when life gets tough, they get tougher.

Lee Joon Gi hated his flower boy appearance and reputation… he worked hard to make a name in the action genre, to make people stop thinking of him as a flower boy, and I personally think he achieved his goal. He’s one of Kdramaland’s action kings :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: his smile is a personal attack every time he flashes it, though

2 Likes

Are you saying Lee Joon Gi looks old for his age??? I think he looks amazing.

2 Likes

Again My Life: mostly gripping, occasionally boring.

Lee Joon Gi as Kim Hee Woo/Kim Hee Wu/Kim Hui Wu/Kim Hee U mostly did not disappoint.

I will say that they did a quite a few lighting tricks to hide the fact that he seems to have the eye bags of a frequent drinker. He looks actually pretty old for a guy his age.

In Why Her? Hwang In Yeop reminds me very much of Lee Joon Gi.

(Asian Wiki)

They look very much alike, and both have that Flower Boy BL quality that certain actors’ managers insist on and many fans scream over: Broad shoulders, long neck, small face with a pointy chin, “anime eyes,” floppy yet stylish hair, baggy clothes.

They would make a great team in some heavy duty chaebol drama.

I would say that, since both are over 25 and do not have what I would call classic, rugged looks, they might fit in a “Sweetie” Posse. Their characters and manners are generally what I would call sweet, compassionate, gentle. Yet when life gets tough, they get tougher.

ikr I would have never guessed he’s 40… it’s scary how young he looks XD

2 Likes

I’m way behind on my obsessing with K-dramas, but I’m catching up slowly. As a native Texan, I always have barbecue my mind, and the other day I found this channel in my YouTube suggested list while looking for a barbecue sauce recipe.

Babie birdies for sure. Cute as all get-out. Anybody know what’s the deal with these guys?

1 Like

Hwang Min Hyun (26)

5 Likes

Over a year ago, Leo Wu’s name was mentioned in this link. I think it’s time for a revisit since he is now appearing in Love Like the Galaxy. 22 but will be 23 on December 26th. I’m sure we can all agree that he is a cutie. :wink::wink: He also appeared earlier in The Long Ballad last year. Bonus: if you look very closely at the second photo, you can see the shallow indent in his chin.

(mydramalist)

(mycast.io)

4 Likes

Well…Park Bo Gum for sure…

bogumtux(1)%20(1)

2 Likes