The Baby Bird Factor - The "Cutie" Posse University!

I actually have no idea who he is. Doesn’t seem familiar to me.

2 Likes

I definitely have seen him somewhere. He was a supporting character… really shy and liked a girl… the last scene, they share earphones and he kisses her cheek it was really cute

2 Likes

I’m all in for G’Dragon :heart_eyes: the most creative artist, in particular “fashion/expression”!

and then Youth of May and 18 Again actor, Lee Do Hyun:

3 Likes

OMO Lee Do Hyun the guy I had an intense love for in 18 Again!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I remember being mad crazy over him… Youth of May disappointed me :disappointed_relieved: I guess he’s gonna keep Song Joong Ki company on my characters-but-not-actors-I-love list now.

4 Likes

Interesting take. I have some of those. I really loved him in Hotel Del Luna, but that’s the only thing I’ve seen him in so far. He has a unique but pretty smile.

4 Likes

Kim Min Jae (24)

Kim Yo Han (21)

5 Likes

Yep he is posted up above - he’s the king from Goblin!!! I like him!

Kim Min Jae

4 Likes

I can’t believe he’s so young…
Rowoon (24)

4 Likes

It’s funny how there are some guys (and girls) who totally shock you to learn that they are older than you thought, but there are also so many who shock you with how young they actually are.

3 Likes

Kwak Dong Yeon -

Kwak%20Dong-yeon

Point in case! I thought he was MUCH older! My Baby Babel - Vincenzo
Cuz he’s such a good actor - and what a sweet guy! He’s so funny

5 Likes

Yep. Surprised by him and Rowoon and even Kim Min Jae, and a couple others here in the baby bird barn. haha

Tenor

HEART JAIL!!! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: This bird is on my profile on MDL - I love this bird

1 Like

According to my warning, I am dangerously close to joining you in jail.

That baby birdie is adorable. Well, all of them are super adorbs.

1 Like

Bae Hyeon Seong (22)

I love him in Hospital Playlist even if he’s just a supporting character.

3 Likes

he was also a nurse in Dr. Romantic! :heart_eyes: I really rooted for him throughout the whole series, such an adorable character!

4 Likes

Kang Daniel - 24

1 Like

My hair has been that color! Love it! :purple_heart:

I chose that photo just for you. haha

1 Like

I love when Junho’s hair was purple! He was really young when he had it purple though.
Kamsahamnida (감사합니다) – “Thank you”

2 Likes

I don’t know how they are baby birds - but they are!!!

ATEEZ

2 Likes