The Baby Bird Factor - The "Cutie" Posse University!

Kim Dong Hee
Pinterest

3 Likes

UTube
Tumbex

Um - Um - Heā€™s very Pretty!
Age 22
Kamio Fuju

5 Likes

Chani (21)

4 Likes

Ok, you already posted a lot, but here is my contribution for today hehe

• Song Wei Long (22)
    514478e0fdc4150b73c9ca584d136f15

• Da Won (26)
    Da_Won10

• Jun (24)
    Tgd3QQL

• Chani (21)
    unnamed

281f24a68c5b0744656c91190acd33c2

6 Likes

Han Cinema

Han Cinema
Mun Sang Min

2 Likes

Park Tae In

Mermaid Prince

He is ADORBS!
20 years old

3 Likes

For real, I cannot believe the endless supply of attractive people these ā€˜hottie factoriesā€™ pump out. Look at all these baby birds.

4 Likes

I am currently being mesmerized by this ā€˜cutieā€™ in the Filipino version of ā€˜My Love From the Starā€™. It feels a bit weird calling him a cutie because he oozes sex appeal sometimes, but thatā€™s also weird because he was only about 21 or 22 when he filmed this. I donā€™t usually find long hair on guys attractive at all, but he is working it hard in this drama.
Gil1

4 Likes

Ok you are going to shoot me but he looks like Jacob from Twilight - His hair is gorgeous though

2 Likes

He totally does, but Iā€™m okay with that. I was team Jacob, for what little I was an actual Twilight fan, haha.

2 Likes

I actually went ā€œHEYY THATā€™S JAACOB!!!ā€ Iā€™m sorry, @my_happy_place, I was Team Edward and didnā€™t really like Jacob at alllll :sweat_smile: I was also creeped out over his ending with Renesmee.
Long hair will always remind me of him!

2 Likes

Iā€™m okay with that too. To each their own. I never actually finished the series, either in book form or movie form, so I really donā€™t even know what happens. :woman_shrugging: Jacob just fits my physical ā€˜typeā€™ much better than Edward.

2 Likes

ohhh in that wayā€¦

I remember how crazy we used to be over Twilight :see_no_evil: I hated the movies, though. I liked imagining the characters exactly how I liked them and hated how they were portrayed in the movies. Bella and Edward were wayyyyyyyy too old for the roles. Bella was a complete doormat of a character in the movies. She was better in the book.

Just in case you want to knowā€¦ Edward marries Bella, Bella gives birth to a half-human, half-vampire (I hated this whole part), baby girl Renesmee is born and Bella becomes a vampire. Jacob imprints on BABY Renesmee and the book ends with him taking care of her like a brother and later will marry her when she grows up :flushed:

2 Likes

I have had to avoid some book adaptations for that exact reason - when the person cast does not fit your ā€˜imaginaryā€™ image of the character. Itā€™s so disappointing when that happens.

Well that was unexpected!

3 Likes

I was TEAM Edward to just so everyone knows! And I LOVED the books!

Now Iā€™m TEAM TEAM LEADER CHA
& DOOM of course

4 Likes

I know!! Till date, only The Hunger Games fit perfectly to the books.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know that there are a Filipino version of ā€œMy love from the starā€ Wow

2 Likes

I was team Edward too
giphy%20(1)

2 Likes

I donā€™t think anyoneā€™s added the Thai actor God Itthipat Thanit (Seriously, thatā€™s his nickname) so I will, Heā€™s 26 so Iā€™m adding him here.

4 Likes

Oh my that 2nd photo! What a cutie - He can graduate to Hottie Posse soon! When is his birthday! bahahahaha! :birthday:

3 Likes