The good doctor

should I say mind over matter? I agree with all of you, there should have been a better way, um not jumping off the building, hey just remember he had nothing to live for. y’knw if that dr and him could have gotten a bonding there, that just may have had him have that something worth living for. they could have had a lasting friendship a bond there that would last a long time, yes a psychiatric dr. would and may have helped as well.
the guy should have been carried to the childrens “cancer” ward or something, then maybe he would have changed his mind, just saying.
and yes I wish the writers could have smoothed that out a lot!!

1 Like

I think they are making all doom episodes. The boy who looked like shaun’s brother who was doing to die, Claire’s patient who died, Kalu’s patient who died. I mean, yeah, there are saved ones, but I don’t see the need to put a dead person in each episode. Not even house md was like that.

1 Like

I agree to that!!

2 Likes

HEY YOU don’t forget its on this evening!

2 Likes

OOOOOOOOh my gooooood, thanks for letting me know :smiley:
Still, I can only watch it today hahahaha but thanks for reminding me!!!

Who wants a channel schedule when you have someone to remind you? XD

1 Like

you are quite welcome:heart_eyes:,hehehehehehe

1 Like

ooooh goooooooooood, such a good episode!!!

Yesterday I was busy with a project for my job and couldn’t watch it. I really can’t wait for tonight viewing

You’re gonna love it!

1 Like

Ys I did in every single aspect. Especially the last scene with Shaun admitted his mistake and accepted the hug of his neighbor.

1 Like

Yeaaaaah :heart_eyes:

1 Like

and y’know people like Shaun doesn’t like for anyone to touch them. and I think he finally opened up, I thought that ending was awesome!!

2 Likes

So true. I loved that final part!!!

1 Like

anyone see the last couple of episodes?

Of course, I watched all episodes till the end. Nice ending wanting to watch more. Can’t wait for second season

me too! wish wasn’t so long till next season!

I just realized you probably were talking about the episodes that aired in January.
If yes the fact is I didn’t realize they aired and missed them and by chance, I checked today the discussion and since you reminded me of the series I visited a site that I was watching him before and saw that there two new episodes were available. So I hope I will watch them tomorrow.
Thank you for the reminder

you will really enjoy these two,

the good dr may be on tonight

@frustratedwriter you were right. I really enjoyed them a lot.