The good doctor

roche86, yeah it needs ti be fixed, wonder if the show got flack due to that? anyway enjoy the show, I sure will! yeah love it!!

1 Like

No idea why, cause all other shows aired as usual.

ok did you forget??

I noticed something, the korean one they put him more active in the show, but this one they have him at the sidelines or to the back.
and this episode, shaun had a part!!
Episode 7 was very good, and the stuff we talked about earlier was kinda mentioned, and delt with more talking out with someone. the story was pretty good

Nope, didn’t watch it yet grrrr #anxious #nervous LOL Cause I’m from Argentina, so I have to wait til the next day to download the episode :frowning:

I also couldn’t watch it yet. I live in Europe, Greece and couldn’t find it for free yet.

My mom wants to visit Greece, can you kidnap her so she stops looking for cruises to go there? XD

If you know how torrents work, you can use www.argenteam.net
You write “the good doctor” in “buscar” (search) and I guess you can figure out the rest :smiley: It’s pretty simple, but you can ask me if you need help. Otherwise, you can also look for torrents in www.thepiratebay.org

Firstly, thank you for your suggestion. However, I prefer watching online and download the videos with video downloader pro if possible. (or any other mean available) because torrent files tend to be rather big and if I was downloading all the series I wanted my hard disk wouldn’t be enough. (and I have a 2 Terra-byte disk)

Nah, I download 220-500 mb files. You just need to look for those. Anyway, 2 TB is an infinity of space :open_mouth:

If I could find only 220-250 mb files then I would definetely look for them. Thank you very much.

1 Like

I finally watched it and it was a great episode except for the black doctor’s decision to help the elderly patient die.
I am totally against euthanasia.

mahoula, you are so right, but the guy didn’t want to live, he also signed dnr, (do not resusitate) so the guy was by his side while he died. yeah I hate that part. but the paper was signed. thats all I am saying.

still the guy & girl finally talked about their patients dying, that was a good part,

and about shaun and his patent, that was good too. so 2 out of 3 isn’t too bad. oh and did all of you notice that they aren’t using shaun like the koreian drama?

3 Likes

@marygrether1_gmail_c I can understand dnr but that wasn’t the case there. I felt like he helped him commit suicide.
nevertheless, the rest of the episode was great.

Loved this episode. In my case, I feel like Kalu wanted to help the man. But the man kept running away. Euthanasia is a doctor providing medication to a patient for the patient to die. Kalu didn’t do that. I would have loved the patient to survive, but then again, doctors’ lives aren’t all nice and fine.

He gave the patient a device in which he pushed a button and that made his heart start having slower beat till it stopped altogether. That’s why I used this word. He didn’t administrate a medicine but nevertheless, the feel I got was that of letting him commit suicide. Other than that I really liked the fact Claire decided to speak about her feeling and that Shaun made his patient parents think more about how they should treat their son.

Mmm, I was sure the button was just to stop the monitor sounds. I don’t think there is a way of making your heart stop with a button. His heart was already failing. Morphine was just to stop the pain.
But altogether, yes, I did like the fact that Claire finally opened up, and we got to know a little bit about Kalu, which makes us understand the character as well.

1 Like

this device was in the patient arm and it probably released some kind of heart stimulating medicine in order to keep beating and as soon the patient pressed the button (I assume it stopped the administration of the medicine)his heart stopped and then Kalu closed the monitor.But I agree it was great to find out more about Kalu as well.

1 Like

the morphine was to help with the pain, i may be wrong, the pacemaker he had wasnt working, the thing in his arm was controlling it(i think) all I thought was the doctor holding his hand till he passed. still was a good episode though, with those two talking about their patients deaths. cant wait for the next one

1 Like

I agree with Kalu being there holding his hand. Of course, that was better than him jumping from the roof nevertheless if I was in Kalu’s shoes I would try to convince him to continue living a little more and if nothing worked I would have asked for a professional psychiatric doctor to help as well. And if that didn’t work as well then I would let him go home. I don’t know If I could stand seeing him die and not being able to do anything.

1 Like

I guess that, if the patient is ready to die, then there’s nothing you can do.

1 Like