The highlight of your day

It’s amazing what a spur of the moment trip can do for you, and I highly recommend you try it, too!

I was exhausted, but so happy that although not planned, we had a wonderful time in a ‘‘short trip’’ we made, and had so much more fun than if it was planned.

@frustratedwriter try planning a ‘‘spur of the moment trip’’ just make sure you have comfy shoes and bundle well bc some places are way colder bc of the altitude/place they are located.

3 Likes

that sounds like a plan! and there are places to go for that too, may just take you up on that!!

3 Likes

Manchmal möchte ich einfach nur morgens aufwachen und glauben, daß alles gut ist. Ich möchte mir keine Sorgen mehr machen, einfach nur in den Tag hinein… Ja, einfach Leben, nichts mehr an menschlich negativen fühlen. Lachen ohne schlechtes Gewissen, aus tiefsten Herzen… unbeschwert, wo sind diese Zeiten geblieben?!

Screenshot_20211215_225705

Ich möchte wieder erleben, was ich sehe und im tiefsten Sein, die Sonne spüren. Hell und ungestüm… Leben… :heart:

10 Likes

OMG such beautiful scenery. You are so blessed to have so much beauty surrounding you.

Everything is fine as long as you wake up and see such beauty around you.

Don’t worry anymore; There is a passage in the Bible that says; Who of you; by worrying will add years to your life?

I was always afraid that something bad will happen to my kids and I was tormented all the time, but I realized that what’s going to happen will happen even if we kneel, pray or beg so there’s no use in tormenting ourselves when nothing might ever happen but here we are expecting to happen, and adding suffering to our days.

If you want to laugh, laugh, and others will laugh with you. Laughter; is the best medicine and is nothing to feel guilty about. When I laugh, others laugh with me, and I feel no guilt because I made others happy, too. Laugh and make others happy with you.

Remember, you can only feel what’s inside of you, so like the beautiful sunset, the growing flowers, and your immense love towards nature, animal and others, make it grow inside you, and don’t let anything take that away from you.

The time is here and now for you to not let it Go away because is not gone, if you hold on to it, and never let it go. Don’t let go of your happiness, your laughter from the heart, the sun rays hitting your face , your whole being feeling the life inside you for as long as we live, we can and must make sure we are happy so we can radiate that happiness to others and bring laughter into other people’s life.

2 Likes

@angelight313_168
Thank you for these kind words. Sometimes you need them to move forward again.
Just feel cuddled again from me :heart:

2 Likes

So yeah, the highlight was that they took time out of their day, even though they were busy, to help me out :heart:. And also that I saw them again in person for the first time in very long while :smile:.

5 Likes

Finally finished subbing my first show since being back!

It’s a mini web series, but it felt soooooooo long. lol

This is the first show I subbed eng-thai fully. I’ve only ever done thai-eng. Definitely a new experience.

11 Likes

image20211224_125610364
Nice start to the day, for going meeting the family, open the presents etc christmas stuff. Yesterday didn’t have snow, just cold and frost, it snowed over the night, just when we thought we wouldn’t get a ‘white winter’. The air is crisp and fresh. Even though I don’t care for the bleep aspect of it, it’s the family thing, just which it could be more untangled from it. Anyways, Merry Xmas! :smiley:

8 Likes

Screenshot_20211224_210600

My eternal highlight :heart::heart:

11 Likes

Habt alle einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr, egal was war, egal was kommen mag, bleibt Gesund :heart::heart::partying_face::partying_face::clinking_glasses:

Have a happy new year to everyone, no matter what, no matter what may come, stay healthy :heart: :heart: :partying_face: :partying_face::clinking_glasses:

8 Likes

@gaby_heitmann_975

AMEN.

3 Likes

I broke a tradition,

took my tree down and all the decorations before Jan 6!

3 Likes

I’m officially an NSSA Segmenting Graduate! :sweat_smile:
Thank you to all my awesome trainers and examiners :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Congratulations :partying_face:

4 Likes

As we are still in cold season I had to make another batch of fire cider also called master tonic as I’m running low. I started making fire cider in about 2010 when I discovered some wellness FB pages, I was an admin of a FB group dedicated to fire cider and we did once a worldwide fire cider event with about 2000 participants :wink:

I also made Kimchi yesterday, I follow Maangchi basic recipe, but it still requires fish sauce and sweet rice, I made it without squid and leek. It’s fermenting nicely, I like it sour.

4 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face:

Wild Girl shake? Your Hair for me :grin::partying_face::partying_face:
Jjiiieeehhhääää

2 Likes

Congrats! :sparkles: :confetti_ball: :hugs: :heart:

2 Likes

hmm, the highlight of my day…
after being sick for about two weeks I had my first day back at work. all my coworkers greeted me with tight hugs and laughter!! even though I was so fatigued as I’m still recovering, I had a nice, calm day at work with friends who love me :blush: being with them was the highlight of my day!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I finally started to work on my table project. I bought in “fall” (yes that long ago) bamboo table top to make a dining table. It is very light sort of yellowish a bit like birch color, it’s raw. 5’6" x 48" and about 1" thick. I had to research how to work on bamboo since it’s not really wood as normal tree wood is, it’s actually grass that hardens.

I want to use low VOC products and something that will seal the surface and give a good protection. If I’d use just the natural color I could’ve used just any of the natural oils but I want a white transparent hue and some sort of thin layer of wax. I found a German product Aqua Clou that carries various products and mine is also for wooden toys.

So I had to wash the surface with hot water to let the pores and grain open up so it could absorb the product. drying overnight. Next using one coat of the product with a brush and letting it dry. It dried quickly. Sanding the tiny hairs with 240 and wiping it off and then another coat of the product.

And that’s only the underside. Tomorrow I will continue the upper side which will require 3 coats; I’m surprised that the bamboo is actually absorbing the waxy oily product really well, it’s not only on top of the wood. - Once painting is finished I have to attach legs.
I’ll post a pic when it’s all done. uff :rofl:

5 Likes

Just finished a part of my very first segging project :sweat_smile: It’s 1AM, my back hurts, and I have school tomorrow… but I feel so good! :joy:

8 Likes