The highlight of your day

@aznative

Thank you so much I need them so much in my life. Blessings to you and your family.

3 Likes

I hope you are ok, prayers going up

3 Likes

Whatever you are going through, I hope you can find the strength to get through the difficult situation :cry:

4 Likes

@feyfayer Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. Amazingly all of your prayers, gives me the strength that keeps me going for those in my family, that needs me so much right now.

@frustratedwriter Thank you! I’m ok so far, holding on to my faith, and going strong with all your prayers.

3 Likes

if you need some to “vent” just email me I will listen, all of us here we got your back!

2 Likes

My highlignt of today wasn’t it nice?

2 Likes

very nice, want to share something that gave me a laugh and made MY day so here goes
I am almost there enjoy

7 Likes

Found some time to subtitle … It’s been too long.

And found The Fiery Priest on the broadcaster’s YT channel, didn’t know they had one since this week and didn’t know that drama was there either. Subtitles English a u t o - g e n e r a t e d, so I guess I will have fun or I should have bought more potato chips.

3 Likes

I found something I thought y’all would like

3 Likes

image for anyone that is down here is what you need. and excuse me, didn’t find a guy one.

3 Likes

I am going to give this a try, and hopefully, this will be shown. anyway, I listened to two sermons, which were awesome.

I think we all discussed about depression, loneliness and all, that was discussed, well y’know I have to say my 3 cents worth. if we including me, that’s lonely, depressed, reach for the phone and call someone, that Facebook

hey contact someone, even an email! we need each other more than ever, this virus thing is grabbing a lot of "us " folk,not just us senior citizens either, and no people contact for one, we get discourages, despondent, depressed disgusted, that was a sermon many years ago, anyway, we need to just wake up, call, email, Facebook or those other things that are around,

I hate it when I feel down, no reason, but it happens, but just that one phone call can lift a person’s spirit big time, oh and I don’t mean getting long distance calls from y’all, that’s just an example

those sermons were a highlight for me today, yeah on Facebook, but made me feel like I am not alone
and today I really do feel great! y’all have a great& blessed day

the other day someone called me, this is what we are discussing, but thought I’d let you in on this . first start, she mnentioned no one calls her, I told her no one calls me either, esp the children, they just don’t know or realize that phone call is what we would like . anyway mI let her ramgble, she even asked me if I had a gun! wow out of the blue. anyway I talked her out of that and just listened to her rambling. I believe if we just listen, boring or not we could help someone out of their depression and wanting to take their life. yeah I guess I don’t listen enough

4 Likes

My highlight for Sunday…
Made it today, between the rain, to have a long walk with my horse :blush::heart:
And for the 2nd I could save a bird from my cat today :blush:

2 Likes

Thats not it, young lady!
A drama lover never gets old.

Everytime I go to my town, I always clinge to me Grandma to listen to stories of her time and everytime she comes up with something different that makes me excited, I am almost an adult and I still go to listen to her stories, probably that’s my highlight of the year, I’d say.
Nevertheless, I really want to appreciate your time and want to know about your youth and school and teachers and friends and neighbourhood (nothing personal just things that are general :slight_smile:)

2 Likes

thank you so much!! now back to youi and granny, you be sure to record those stories! genealogist here,
and a lot has been missed cause we didn’t record those stories! and I am one that didn’t! find out stuff, you won’t regret it, and quality time with granny!!

2 Likes

I never thought of this idea. This is so good to keep my granny eternal. I’ll do this next time when I visit her.
Thanks!

2 Likes

a reminder to y’all and I hope it does make someones day a bit brighter!!

1 Like

3 Likes

:hugs: Unexpected discovery! Try to read something that someone would recommend and liking it?

20200910_221326

Bought some of her books after reading the poem you posted.
Nikita Gill!

2 Likes

this may be a little thing to some of you, but with me(us) being so called locked up, don’t see anyone, no calls, etc. these discussions open the door for me

I can talk , laugh, yeah even cry with some, I sometimes put silly stuff on these discussions, and to be sure a lot of you may think I am crazy or something, I am not crazy, or whatever.

a person thats lonely and especially a senior , will go to lengths to do something. write a book, read, crochet, sew, genealogy, yeah I do that, but contact is something else, and I am sure there are others here like that too, but won’t say it.

I guess I am venting a bit, and please excuse me, if I offend, but today , just a little thing , something I wrote in another discussion, a lot of people responded, and I admit it wasn’t much, but how good I felt to know they responded!

7 Likes

May I know your birthmonth so that me and you or if somebody else wants to, can enjoy some virtual celebration here?
This month is my birthday :birthday::smile:

2 Likes