The never ending chain of ... (Game)

1. Yukimiya Suza - On a Starry Night/Hoshi Furu Yoru ni - in my eyes she is an interesting character, she lives pretty secluded, but meeting a deaf young man changes her life in a way she hadn’t on her list.
  2. Y/S

:tada: On a side note - thanks for joining and making this topic a “nice topic” (for those badge collectors around, yes, another one)

3 Likes
  1. Yang Fu (The Sleuth of the Ming Dynasty)

Yes, he is our devilish baby, the inexplicably likable Wang Zhi. The superb portrayal of ruthless and calculating human. So, because he had two names, I will be putting the first letters of each of those.

1. Y or F or W or Z
3 Likes
  1. Ying Yiren (The Legend of Hao Lan - I miss Mao Zijun :smiling_face_with_tear:)
  2. Y or Y (lol)
3 Likes
  1. Yuan Xiang Jin - They Kiss Again - if you got to admit to one thing it’s this girl’s determination, she might not be the brightest around, but knows what she wants and that is the best point of her - how to get it, and if not there is still Zhi Shu! No worries, boy, we know you do love her, you are just scared she might get a stroke (out of sheer excitment and happiness), if she were to find out too soon …
  2. Y/X/J

:wink: 021. Xiao Yan Zi (My Fair Princess Season 2)
:wink: 022. X / Y / Z

1 Like
  1. Zhao Pan Er - A Dream of Splendor - Girl power in a Chinese period drama, a rare find women who act on their own will, clever, forward-locking, independent, and last but not least of course they are all beautiful, and Zhao Pan Er is the leader of the pack.
  2. Z/P/E

My oh my, be kind to me, I’m lacking nutrition as my stomach doesn’t care for much food at the moment, so my brain is running on minimum level. :pleading_face: Z, X, Y … Q next?

1 Like

:wink: 023. Ee Dong-Wook (Brother to ML, East of Eden)
:wink: 024. E / D / W

2 Likes
  1. Ding Ning - ML in Stand or Fall - I like that he talks business and uses his brain, a clear-headed boss for a change, …
  2. D/N
2 Likes
  1. Da Luo (Stand or Fall)

2. D or L

2 Likes

:wink: 026. Liu An Shun (ML, The Great Protector. Played by, Wallace Huo) If you haven’t watched, this is an excuse, you won’t be disappointed! :blush:

:wink: 027. L / A / S

2 Likes
  1. Lin Shuang (Alliance - An awesome C-drama! A must-watch!)
  2. L or S
4 Likes
  1. Li Xi Ping (The Great Protector) – @leerla73 That just gave me the finest nostalgia ever. It was such a great experience watching that drama. Surely going to re-watch it.

2. L or X or P

3 Likes
  1. Pyo Jae Hyun (Pandora: Beneath the Paradise - an absolute roller-coaster ride, but I loved it! Wished there were more lol)
  2. P or J or H
3 Likes
  1. Park Moo Hyuk - You Don’t Know Women! - Such a great guy!
  2. P/M/H

P - it felt like forever waiting for it.

3 Likes

:wink: 031. Mu Xing Chen (ML, Prodigy Healer) I liked this show. The fantasy was tangible. (real name, Li Hong Yi)

:wink: 032. M / X / C

1 Like
  1. Choi Yeo Na - Missing - The Other Side - Her longing heart, the things she wanted in life yet didn’t have the chance, ah, sigh … This drama just hits all the right places.
  2. C/Y/N
3 Likes

It’s time for voting, players!
:star_struck:
Poll-alarm

• I still have character’s on my mind, I want others to know.
  • I want to go back to dramaland, there are many dramas that weren’t named yet.
  • I want an “easy” category, let’s talk about animals.
  • Change of sight, let’s look for cities around the world.
  • No, I want to change the tune, bring on the song titles.
  • I haven’t exercised my brain enough, just go for actor’s name.

0 voters

Please vote and play, poll is open until 1075. if there is a category leading by a bigger gap, I will keep this poll open until reply 1099.
Thank you!

@vir @jadecloud88 @shraddhasingh @annabanana128 @feyfayer @cgwm808 @kakashiandme @tessa_pro @oriya @mas4

5 Likes

@shakalabbit @tiia_porovart @captncoco @maria_lavendula_77 @stefart_798 @mary19c11 @bearimnal @baby_panda76 @imulcei @agyga

Follow the link, vote and play!

https://discussions.viki.com/t/the-never-ending-chain-of-game/51046/1125?u=lutra

1 Like

@mirjam_465 @damiechan @deval_chloe @teufelchen_netty_266 @leerla73 @weavingadream @bepina @my_happy_place @someofliz @thaly1209

Follow the link, vote and play!

https://discussions.viki.com/t/the-never-ending-chain-of-game/51046/1125?u=lutra

2 Likes

Restart:
1033. C/Y/N

2 Likes