The never ending chain of ... (Game)

Done. Thanks for the prompt. :slight_smile:

1. Lin Yao (ML, My Wife)
  2. L or Y
2 Likes

@jadecloud88 Oops, didn’t show comment, hm? Anyway, lucky I used Y, so just going to change numbers.
1051. Yoon Jung Won - Cloud Stairs - She will leave everything else behind all for love …
1052. Y/J/W

1 Like
  1. Yoon Sang Woo (CEO-Dol Mart; I hope I didn’t say him already at an earlier point. He was so adorable, though.)
  2. Y/S/W (Hahaha, just changed one letter. :joy:)
2 Likes
  1. Wol Ya - Queen Seon Deok - I liked him even though he went to the other side
  2. W/Y

I gave one letter less :pleading_face:
@annabanana128 no he was not mentioned before

1 Like

:wink: 1054. Yiu Kam Ling (The SFL, in Beyond The Realm of Conscience. It is a Hong Kong drama that was here on Viki. The accent/dialect is noticably different in this historical, and period drama, especially, if you’re used to hearing the mandarin dialect/accent in dramas.

Poster

Screenshot_20231023-075857_Chrome

:wink: 1055. Y / K / L

1 Like
  1. Ki Cheol - Faith - a villain that I can’t help but think he is funny, in today’s world he might have become a stand-up comedian, who knows?
  2. K/C

:wink: 1056. Kuk Yeong-Ran (Girlfriend to ML, in East of Eden)
:wink: 1057. K / Y / R

1 Like
  1. Kanzaki Hiroto - Tatta Hitotsu no Koi - a young man who falls in love with a (rich) girl, and doesn’t dare to do much since he knows how life goes. He takes care of his mom (she has her own story and problems) and his little brother. So he is always the last in line to get whatever, and always the first who has to give or give up something. Yes, nobody said it was easy be it life or love.

2. K/H

Hahaha! That’s okay. It gives us an added challenge. :smile:

1. Kim Gina (It’s super obvious that the last drama I watched is “CEO-Dol Mart”, huh? :joy:)
  2. K/G
2 Likes
  1. Kim Ji Ho - Wonderful Days - Twin sister of the ML, because of complications when the twins were born, Ji Ho is somewhat slower than others, but when she falls in love she becomes determined. She wants to go out and embrace the world and love. While her twin brother would like to lock her up at home to protect her, Ji Ho knows what she wants no matter what …
  2. K/J/H
1 Like
  1. Hong Shim / Yoon Yi Seo (FL in 100 Days My Prince)
  2. H/S/Y
2 Likes
  1. Hyeon Yi (I gotta stop with the “CEO-Dol Mart” characters, for real. I mean, at this point, I’m not even naming the main characters anymore. But, I guess, good for me for remembering so many character names. :joy:)
  2. H/Y (Also, I just cut a letter. Sorry, guys. :joy:)
3 Likes
  1. Hoshikawa Takane ( 5→9 From Five to Nine)
  2. H / T
3 Likes

:wink: 1063. Han Seo Kyung (Real name, Kyung Soo Jin, FL in Train)

:wink: 1064. H / S / K

1 Like
  1. Song Ha Young (Through the Darkness)
  2. S/H/Y
2 Likes

:wink: 1064. Seo Do Won (Real name, Yoon Shi Yoon) ML in Train)
:wink: 1065. S / D / W

1 Like
  1. Shim Ji Hye - Emergency Couple - I just love her attitude.
  2. S/J/H
3 Likes

Dear Players, don’t forget to vote, poll is open until 1099. or longer if I am sleeping.

https://discussions.viki.com/t/the-never-ending-chain-of-game/51046/1125?u=lutra

There might be a change in category, I will give the following clues
:world_map: :briefcase: :city_sunrise:

4 Likes
  1. Ha Wan Seung (Queen of Mystery)
  2. H / W / S
3 Likes
  1. Hua Man Tian (Hua Rong’s father from The Romance of Hua Rong)
  2. H…/M…/T…
3 Likes