The Perverts Club

Man how do I make a gif file smaller?

1 Like

No idea!! mmmm let m check in google to see if I can help you

1 Like

I have to do the week test todayā€¦ uhhhg I wish I could watch drama tonight but it wonā€™t happen it takes for ever to complete those testsā€¦

1 Like

I,m not sure if it was me or Preena but When you asked about drama, i was acutaly watching the drama i would say 50/50 but i was the one that suggest i hear your voice and master sun

Absolutely loved all of them!! I treat myself to an ep of Who Are You when I take a break from studying!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I give you Jiro to help cheer you one!!! :DDDD

ā€œI need Romanceā€ is the name of this dramaā€¦in my opinion the drama was just so soā€¦but yeah we see some action! LOL!

1 Like

LOL! It is ā€œI Need Romanceā€

Seeing as Iā€™m watching Who Are Youā€¦and itā€™s time to take a break can anyone tell me who the heck these guys are re arranging my folder coughs procrastinating BIG TIME

1 Like

TESTING to see if image gets smaller

:open_mouth: How did you do that???

Okay when you upload any image it will attach the linkā€¦look at the end of that link: it will say: width=ā€œwhatever numberā€ height=ā€œwhatever numberā€ Just change the numbers to what you want and it should do it :smiley:
try it! ^o^

Letā€™s test again!
ORIGINAL

SMALLER

YAY! IT WORKED!!! I AM CLAPPING FOR MYSELF! lol!

1 Like

Letā€™s try with gif nowā€¦

1 Like

hmm but how about the animated ones I have a few that are really funny but I canā€™t post cuz they are too big T_T

Gif TESTING
ORIGINAL

SMALLER

Gif test worked! Try itā€¦once it attaches, you can alter the width and height to make it smaller :smiley:

what a lovely view!!! you know how to cheer me up!