The Perverts Club

I was too busy studying that I completely forgot to send this out to @preena0003 to cheer her up!!!

Kk I have to get up early and review my flash cards T_T nn sweet dreams guys…

1 Like

i LOVE marry me mary too!!! I ont care what people say about the drama, I think is a very cool drama!! thanks!

1 Like

lol lol I laughed a lot whit this drama, and the music is hilarious

Well test 1 done…not sure how I did so frustrating the way they word the questions made me question my answers and stuff I thought would be important weren’t even on it GRRRRRRrrrrrrrr

I have to study for test 2 for tomorrow…

Need some motivation …

O_O BRING IT ON!!! LOL

2 Likes

Thank you so much sweetie…He indeed did cheer me up! I needed it! I love him still! Sorry I have been MIA for a while, will be back soon! Till then…lots of hugs and kisses

LOL!!! Yeah I went back and took a screenie but seriously starting to think maybe these guys are related!! :smiley: @preena0003 you are our NMW expert giggles could KJW be NMW older long lost brother!!!

wow they do look alike,O.O

Did you watch the video of the 2 of them it’s uncanny but this WOW…they could seriously play brothers and then I’d OD from hottie overload to system…

I hope some drama cast them as brothers one day lol, let’s don’t loose the faith

Choi Jin Hyuk

1 Like

If they do you are going to have to come get me off the floor!!! :smiley: OMG is that Wol Ryung ?

i love who you are !!!

1 Like

YES!!! ahhh he is sooo hot god!!! don’t worry ill pick you up from the floor lol

1 Like

spoiler… i like the ''flower ‘’ he gave to her lol

Huh…hmmmm you know what he kinda looks like KJW too!!! o_O I’m beginning to see a pattern to my obessions…

1 Like

@Miasama were you the one that recommended Who Are You?? If so I LOVE you!!! :smiley:

lol LOL LOL two choices or they are really alike and you have a patron or… there’s some delusional syndrome of all hotties look alike thing here, I think I have the last one, and again ahhh he is hot

LOL!! the flower, lol

1 Like

jaw drops anyone know what drama this is from I have the sudden urge to watch it…

ok, we HAVE to watch it ASAP!!! name we need the name!

1 Like

dear god I love the CHOI’s lol

Choi Siwon

1 Like