The Perverts Club

So is a top recommend for you? Should I watch it?

lol to me was the opposite I stopped “the greatest love” while master sun, I know! I cannot avoid compare the 2 so I had to.

1 Like

Why I didn’t notice before the awesome cast of the movies NANA!!! I’m so stupid, Namiriya Hiroki is Nobu like
 helloo?? fan squeals here, I have to watch this 2 movies again

Nooooooooooo
Don’t give up on “The Greatest Love!” lol!!

but I was all caught up on Master’s Sun
 and Greatest Love was so good. :slight_smile: I just started Master’s Sun up again last night
 soooo good!

1 Like

lol I’m not gonna give up, just while master Sun is on air lol, the greatest love is hilarious all that talk about the chicken is so funny and even sound dirty right? or is just me, but all that “find the chicken” is funny

1 Like

I been out for days !! sick as a dog 
 I will vote for Hotties n they all should be included :slight_smile: I really dont like to descriminate :smiley:

HI girls could recommend something good to watch, I rewatched all my favorite kdramas.

I can try
 What are your top 3 dramas
 and what are you in the mood to watch (Romance, Comedy, suspense drama)

I’ve watched Alice in the wonder city and I got to say that Aaron looks way better in here, he looks hot in dark hair.

2 Likes

It was one of my first drama, so maybe my memories are wrong, but I cried so much, I can tell you that I likes it really much. You can check the OST “Zero”, I like this video!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T3IGycrB5s

The second one is beautiful too :slight_smile:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik39KLxFzrM

I dont have top 3 I have a few lol the oldones I love Kim Sam Soom, Goon, really old one Stairway to heaven, , Coffe Prince, King of2heart (which Im rewatching right now) the moon embracing the sun,faith, Arang n the magistrate, both I need romance, I just finish rewatching the king of drama, n hate to lose (which i recomend to everyone) but still i dont know what to watch next 

@preena0003
Just for you ma chérie :slight_smile:

3 Likes

okie Dokie! I PM’d you with some suggestions. Let me know which ones you’ve seen.

thank u thank !! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! these look good, I’ll check them out :slight_smile:

He looks yummy in this picture,

Thanks! these look good, I’ll check them out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HANDS OFF
HE IS MINE!!! And I will fight for him! LOL!