The Perverts Club

YAY! Jung Il Woo…LOVE LOVE LOVE him! I think he and LMH and KB should do a drama together.
Hope you are feeling better…I have been MIA from here for a while as well…been so busy! :frowning:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG…thanks!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

love him too, thank you to @Hesto :slight_smile:

And yes, I thought of you, again… Lolllllll

its just me or he touch the side of her tatas lol

3 Likes

She’s so thin and his hands are so large… Maybe he did :slight_smile:

, the only think i saw in your comment was LARGE HANDS jajaja I wish I was her

1 Like

Jung IL Woo. . . Sigh :slight_smile:

Well Sapphy. I don’t know if you’ve been over to the Master’s Sun boards but we are OUT of control over there. LOL We started out really polite “Doesn’t SJS have a nice smile?” by the time episode 12 rolled around we degenerated to a sex crazed women in prison type mob. There were things said like: “You know what those big hands mean!!!” and “The girl who gets to see SJS naked can change her name to Lucky B.” Shameless absolutelly shameless. I’m appalled at my own behavior…well I WOULD be if I actually had any shame. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

thanks for the pics @ira788

awwwwwwww SJS!!!

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8633/caf3d87e41c2f12229388a2.jpg

2 Likes

and more!!!

whay cant we see the rest in the shower!!!

and this one i sad but… true however… theres always this other way…

4 Likes

LOL don’t fight lol he is actually not my “I’ll die for him” type. don’t worry I have others for which I would fight

Miasama! This guy… ahh I cannot even begin to describe how hot he is, he IS my type lol thank you. Who is the actor you will fight for?

more CJS… seriously only him can look good with this thing on…

2 Likes

@preena0003 i’m back to “the greatest love” lol, the heartbreaker dance, the hostage potato, the chicken search, the I’ll sue you" LOL

1 Like

I know … And the actors i would fight for Are:
Third position: Yoon Shi Yoon

second position: Lee Min Ho

And MY number one!!! So Ji Sub…

2 Likes

Lol I think with will have a good fight with preena over LMH lol Be afraid cause she will fight hard for him, ohh So Ji Sub I like him a lot but Not to fight for exactly lol

2 Likes

Hahahaha yes you’re so right!!! She will definitively fight for him!!!

1 Like