The Perverts Club

okay, up to episode 2. It’s like a Dark Mary Poppins !

1 Like

HELLOOO MY FELLOW PERVERTS!!! I have finally stepped out of my school cave so i can join back in this fabulous forum. Oh, How I’ve missed abs-er, i mean you guys!!!

2 Likes

Wow our President is here! How have you being! We love this club. Lol we keep the hard work the only problem is, that there is no way we can go back scrolling and see what we posted before, such loss of skin, coughs of work loss of work

2 Likes

I’ll check. Thank you!!

I’m really hooked on this drama, it is so funny even if she never smile!!!
Really, I listened up to the 5th now, and I’m waiting tomorrow’s episode!!!

1 Like

This is not a place for me, why am I here? LOL

1 Like

Fineeee I guess I’ll have to check the Misterious Housekeeper lol… is that good?

2 Likes

Yes! its verry funny and the kids are goodd actors

1 Like

it was so funny ep 5 … i’m just saying …makeup and butcher’s wife mouhahahahaha

1 Like

Now that’s what I like to see when I walk in a chat room!! :DDDD

Mellie!!! How are you feeling? I start watching “switch girl” I love it!! LOL I think we all woman have something like that but not so extreme lol

Who recommended The Mysterious Housemaid??? First episode was AMAZING!!! TYTYTYTYTY I’m suppose to be studying but I need a break thought I’d just watch 15 min SERIOUSLY couldn’t stop!! I love this show …so many thoughts running threw head…robot/cyborg…alien…ex army…escaped psych patient…Asian Mary Poppins… :smiley: Love this one!!!

Still sick as a dog … I had to cancel my class today have to drag my ass to school tomorrow to write a test but I may coming home after writing it idk yet…I swear I have like walking pneumonia …

LOL I’m pretty damn close to that portrayal of Switch Girl scary thought eh…

1 Like

mecurrently

2 Likes

I really like it!! I first thought to only help a little bit for the first episodes because there was 4 at one time, but I liked it so much that I joined the team lolllll
The fact that the housekeeper is so strange, and let the other people like “huh ??”, it’s so funny I have a really good time!!! I showed a scene to my boyfriend yesterday and I ended up rewatching the first episode for the third time…

2 Likes

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-efUZbGf4z6Y/UQbpg01qEOI/AAAAAAAAF4I/RqscvyCN0k8/s640/2013-01-28+22_10_43.gif

2 Likes

Yes!!! It’s definitively Mary Poppin’s asian remake lolll
Really, I like this show so much, I wasn’t attracted at all first, but after 10 minutes I found out that I could not live without knowing the end…
I really like this housekeeper, but I think she have a really bad past that makes her unable to smile. But for now, I love like the little girl mimic her… Bok Nyeo nim !!! Is that an order? I understand. And her giggle at the end. Soooooooooooooo funny and soooooooo cute :slight_smile:
And when the housekeeper say “Then…” when someone is talking to her, it’s always like “I don’t give a … let me go to work” lollllllllll

Bwahahahahhaaha :slight_smile:

3 Likes

LOL That was my favorite part with the little girl!! XD I’m tempted to watch ep 2 but I really need to finish studying…booo tomorrow though I’m watching the rest might even re watch ep1 it was just that GOOD!!!

And it’s better as the episodes goes by ! Did you finish the first one?
There is some sad moments in this drama, but not as sad as in Master’s sun.
But even if it’s not at all the same kind of drama, I think I will be happy to begin this one now :slight_smile:

1 Like