The Perverts Club

poor Mellie let me see what can I find to make you feel better…We should learn from them they all look very… healthy…

2 Likes

And the d*mn neighbour ahjumma is so… freaking annoying lolllllllllllll

1 Like

lol neither do I.

Yes I had planned on JUST watch 15 mins I ended up watching the entire episode!! :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL I don’t know if that’s my fever kicking in or again or the pics fans self

1 Like

It was just EPIC!!! with the water hose…to prevent the fire from spreading to your side…ROFLMFAO!!!

3 Likes

Yes!!! Epic is the perfect word!!!
I don’t want to spoil it in case the other girls want to watch it, but it’s really worth a try!!!

If anyone hasn’t seen it yet you have to check it out!!! LOL I’m already hooked just from the first ep!! D:

2 Likes

And if they need a proof… There is no hotty to hooked us, it’s the plot that hooked us lollll

Alice in wonder city is 100% english subbed. I’ve watched it a few months ago.

1 Like

Yeah I love Aaron with dark hair !!!I’ve only gotten to ep 3 so far than I got sick…and cram studying for tomorrow’s test T_T

Oohh…I’m so sorry to hear that, hope you will get better soon dear!!!
I love Aaron with dark hair too, he looks kinda hot

1 Like

drools

nn sweet dreams cold meds just kicked in…crashing LOL whether I want to or not…

2 Likes

For you @preena0003

1 Like

OMG!! For all those that are in love with The Mysterious Housemaid if you run out ep like I"m about the original version Kaseifu no Mita is on
http://www.gooddrama.net/japanese-drama/kaseifu-no-mita

I haven’t checked it out yet but after this ep I will be!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This character “Viv” pretty much sums up the general consensus on the Master’s Sun channel comments:
PS In the time it takes to view this video, approximately 1000 photos of So Ji Sub will be taken. :smiley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CInMFRiz1N0

Hmmm honestly I don’t which version is better… :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you sweetie…I will always take a does of LMH :smiley:

ROFL…I have no idea!!! lol! But I have not been here in a very long time as well :smiley: