The Perverts Club

And Hesto beated me before!!!

1 Like

I had googled JKS in a towel and for some reason that pic came up soooooooooooo I thought hmmmmā€¦

My newest topic up for discussionā€¦Men in bras??? o_O

4 Likes

Huh???
What theā€¦
I donā€™t know the name of the actor with the black bra but itā€™s reaaaaallllyyyyyy weird!!!
Heā€™s the one who played in Smile, you, right?

1 Like

Milie that is Jang geun sukā€¦you know the guy from You are beautiful, mary stayed out all night and Love rainā€¦i used to think he was hot but now all i can say is EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

LOL thats Jang Keun Suk LOL I have noooooooooooooooooo idea what the heck heā€™s got on!!!

1 Like

Please a SPANISH SPEAKER tell me how to say " Hi there.Sorry but I donā€™t understand Spanish at all."ā€¦ i really do not want to rely on google to translate this for me

I do know my half naked KPOP stars.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I second that "What the ā€¦ . .

2 Likes

Donā€™t bother answering this question,I decided to use google

1 Like

Lolllll Iā€™m reading that answer from my kitchen on the tablet, Iā€™m doing muffins. I laugh like a crazy woman nowā€¦
Your answer is so pure hearted lolllllll

Sorry Iā€™m watching Masterā€™s Sun and sadly I only speak English!!! Great show btw though it makes me jump still T_T

Haha. Its alright. That is the same way I am when I am watching that drama.Total concentration. Just do your thing, I am kinda reading now ^ ^

Hi chizzyyyyyyy

1 Like

Hi milie ^ ^ I went to the innocent lilies wall today after you all commented on it. I like the design :slight_smile:

Thanks :slight_smile: Iā€™m glad you like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awwwwwwwwwā€¦I LOVE this oneā€¦OMG! did my heart just MELT??? lol!

ROFLLLLLā€¦OMG yeah thatā€™s like a No No!!! I canā€™t stop laughing :smiley:

Milieā€¦I am laughing so much at your commentā€¦muffins??? :smiley:

Hi Pree. Unfortunately, you came at a time where I am about to go. Catch u later. Have fun here with the rest

1 Like