The Perverts Club

Vitamin water seems to be a Korean drama “IN thing” now…I even saw it in The greatest love…it was everywhere

1 Like

No pervert page is COMPLETE without my LOVE LEE Min Ho <3 <3 <3

4 Likes

I’m working with 98% of guys, and they also say “your asian thing”… Truth is, they actually say “your chinese things”… But now I understand the boy language and it means “The wonderfull world of korean dramas”
Lollllllll

1 Like

Yup, I think it is very popular like a trend cause remember how GD just did this huge campaign and adds for it. My fav was with the dog! :smiley:

1 Like

LMAO!!..When I laugh while watching Korean drama now, my little brother only rolls his eyes at me…or just walks away…haha…i am afraid that I would soon get REJECTED by the entire world, just bcos of kdramas!

1 Like

lol! I remember that…I work with 98% women :frowning: Your asian thing??? kekekeke :smiley: Well they are missing out!!! That what I say!

2 Likes

Oh you mean GD’S dog, gaho…I love that dog!

1 Like

Haha…lets see if they give us another shower scene in his new drama, heirs…my EYES ARE SO READY!

2 Likes

Don’t let the world reject you…I don’t. I am like: this my thing deal with it!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Yup, but that was not Gaho in the add. I love that dog too in fact i want that dog! This dog was specially flown in from NY!!!

1 Like

LMAO!! I know! I carried my ipad the other day when I was out with some friends and was scrolling through the viki website…that is not normal

2 Likes

It’s called addiction!!! lol! :smiley: It’s okay No rehab needed…never ever!!!

HAHA!!..true I am usually annoyed when people assume that any asian thing I watch must be from China…in my mind I am like “HELLO!!! THERE ARE OTHER ASIAN COUNTRIES YOU KNOW!”

1 Like

3 Likes

I get annoyed when ppl are like “You are not Asian cause you don’t look chinese” I’m like dude “india is in asia” Stupid fool!!!

2 Likes

I don’t think I would want to work with a LOT of women in the future…i would like a mix between genders. Women at work can get bitchy I am sure

Not these ones…but yeah there are boundaries :frowning:

Wonder how many lurkers are is this room too shy to let their inner pervert out!!!??
:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yoon Shi Yoon…YEAH!!! NOW you are talking lol! :smiley:

LMAO!!! I remember when I started watching Kdramas for the first time…I was like a sleep zombie…hardly went to bed, hardly knew when the sun rose…I had it BAD, LIKE REALLY BAD

1 Like