The Perverts Club

ROFL…good point! I never even thought about that!!!

Yeah soooooooooo techincally I kinda full filled my dream of marrying an Asian!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Yup. People are just so Ignorant these days…care to know NOTHING about what is going on outside of their lives/country SMH

1 Like

ROFL…Yeah I guess! lol! :smiley: I don’t wanna marry an indian…never did! I am still hoping for sexy korean…yeah let’s say that is like a DOUBLE LOL right there!!!

AHH! I wondered about that.All i see is the number of LOVE COUNTS going up but nobody joins in with us! HIGH FIVE TO PROUD PERVERTS like us!!

Lol…Haha …well I am always open to ANY RACE…i really don’t care. But I have only dated within my race so I might be a little scared to date outside of it bcos it is unfamiliar

Some of my American friends didn’t even know what was going on in Syria I was dude you President is going to attack them… -_- yet she knew all about when Anime-con was coming…

1 Like

Haha…That was your dream? Cool. What country? Chinese? Korean?, Taiwanese?, Thai?, Japanese?, Indian? etc…

1 Like

WHAT!..so stupid. I am not even into politics at all and I KNOW…

Well it will depend on the person. I have only dated white americans till now so i have no idea either :frowning: But it was outside my race soooo…yeah it depends on person!

I have another friend who is Indian she refuse to marry an Indian boy actually my husband really isn’t a typical Indian sometimes he can be and I’m likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ohhhhhhhhhhh nuuuuuuuuu Western woman here this is how things are done compromise, compromise but I think that can be said in an relationship :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Aww!!! mixed babies are so cute!!!

LOL.“She refuses to marry an Indian boy”…I have no idea why I find that funny. So what is she looking for? a white person? an Asian person? What?

I’ve been watching dramas for several years now my husband and me just got married Dec 14 2011 in which we were only together for 4 almost 5 months than apart for 6months, together again for our honeymoon for 2 weeks and now apart for over a year as of July :’( He lives in India :slight_smile: Unfortunately I live in Canada…

Preena I just thought about something now…Are you watching Goddess of marriage…if so you would understand my comment…imagine after years of searching for a Korean guy and you finally get married into his family and they end up being like the ones from GOM…LMAO!!

ROFL…You have no idea how many time I have heard the exact same thing!!! LMAOOOO

1 Like

Well sadly 90% of marriages in India are arranged marriages and she doesn’t want to be forced to get married she prefers white men she has dated they treated he better

1 Like

Wow that is such a strong marriage… since you guys live apart and you still manage to make it work.That is a good sign. I plan to marry ONCE in my life time…I really DO NOT WANT any divorces …so I plan on taking my time in looking for the right person…YUP,that’s my plan.

1 Like

LOL. Because they are. All the mixed kids I know are hot! haha…even my friend is HOT AS HELL!!..

1 Like

He does not want to move to Canada? Or he cannot because of work? T_T Sorry just curious!!!

1 Like