The Perverts Club

TGL?? what is that??

Is that your happy dance? That sure is mine and also did i mention I LOVE YSY ??? :smiley:

The Greatest Love

Nope… not yet, I’ll probably done by Friday… I’m really not getting a good feeling about the relationship chances with the Dr. HOWEVER! I’m still rooting for him…

What else has he been in?

Dr. HOWEVER??? hahahaha…I liked Dok Ko Jin from the beginning so…

Oh okay…

Oh… that’s right… Missing commas make life confusing… DOH!

Yeah one the drama where you are totally rooting for both the 1st male lead and 2nd male lead…my heart bled for 2nd male lead :((

I have seen him in Flower Boy Next Door, King of Baking, Kim Takgu, and High Kick…I have to see Mee Too Flower

Good luck with Me too flower…only watched 1st episode and dropped it

Everyone says it good! I will see it only for YSY. I tried seeing his Chinese drama but half way through I was like…yeah no I cannot take this anymore…sorry YSY I can’t do this!! :frowning:

1 Like

I did that today… but it wasn’t an adorable giggle it was a really loud “HA!”

what was the name of his chinese drama?..i wanted to watch the Taiwanese version of absolute boyfriend but GOO HYE SUN( BOF actress) annoyed me so much with her exaggerated acting that i stopped

I have boo hoo’d over so many 2nd male leads getting tossed into the “friend” category.

AHH haven’t we all?? Sigh…when would kdramas stop doing this to us?

It is called happy noodle. But they have done like a voice over and i don’t like it. and you know i cannot stand the sound either…it was giving me a migrane. I know this sounds rude but what to do, it is the truth! :frowning:

Oh I hope it gets worked out sooner than later. My sister married a foreigner (gosh that word sounds awful) and it took a year and half to get it all worked out. Very Stressful. But luckily you have Skype, Dramas and Us!

2 Likes

Oh that drama…never bothered watching it…i was watching the recently completed Chinese drama, Le Jun Kai and I swear the voice over for the little kid drove me nuts all the freaking time!!..cannot stand it

1 Like

try the word “ALIEN”…one of my friends from another country gets really upset when people call him that…he thinks the word is rude…i totally understand him.Lol…who wants to be called this:

1 Like