The Perverts Club

Lol you mean the “leader” on milie’s profile?..yeah I saw that yesterday and wondered about that, I am kinda confused on how that works.

omg!! I soo do that too!! lol the guys in the drama are like 95 % of the reason I start watching a drama! XD

Chizz, that’s because I’m a secret spy… Lolllll
No, in fact I am helping the staff with the moderation of the channel :wink:

2 Likes

Milie was made the discussion board MOD by viki! :smiley: SO COOL!!! >_<

1 Like

Secret Spy??? ROFL…Well well…Maybe we should all be scared??? kekekekeke :smiley:

wow!~ nice~. CONGRATS!!

Haha! I guess milie is “THE MOD OF ALL MODS…”…we should be bowing down to her anytime she is in our presence XD

Okay guys off to school!!!

1 Like

Yeah!!! That’s what I was thinking too… “All hail her Goddess” LOL! (✿◠‿◠)
Okay…Im off to work as well :frowning:

Oh, please, no!!!
I’m not a god lollllll
I’m not a mod to spy, but to help with some technical matters :slight_smile:
And to help keeping a good mood on the forum. But I can’t do things like kicking people out or erase posts lolll !!!
And for now, since the forum is new, my functions seems to be unavailable, the staff is looking into it so I don’t have anything except the leader title.

I’ve watched 4 so far!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yawns Good Morning…I need coffee…

GUYS Master’s Sun is AWESOME!!! LOL

…no comment on what I was thinking on this scene,

…he can be my bodyguard any day…coughs mind wanders off to other duties position may offer

1 Like

LOL same here…I’ll be flipping through them and than someone catches my eye…hmm this looks good…plot what plot… :smiley:

I have today off!!! YAY!!! I’m suppose to be doing homework!!! Boooooooooooooooo

Jang geun suk still looking like a girl SMH

1 Like

I like him when he is older( SO Ji sub)…Tie me to his older self instead.HEHE

1 Like

SECRET: I am currently in class. Time to concentrate. LOL…talk to you guys when school is over

1 Like

I have a thing for pretty boys :smiley:

Is this Hyun-Bin?