The Perverts Club

Gong Yoo

I believe this is Hyun Bin though wants to twirl that piece of hair desperately

hands chizzygirl handcuffsā€¦for chu

3 Likes

Ep 7 is sooooooooo sad OMG tears streaming downā€¦ T_T

That was my second guessā€¦ I thought it might be Hyun-Bin with his Kim Sam Soon hair.

With the dog?
Thatā€™s when one of my contact lenses fell of my eye, because I cried too much!!!

1 Like

YAY!! Anyday anytime! I am READY to be SO JI SUBā€™s prisoner of love XD

Oh you are still on ep 7ā€¦I am way ahead of you XD

:ā€™( the one about the little kids that all died from child abuse was soooooooo sad because while watching it all I could think of was out there right now this is being done to a child somewhere Niagara Falls thank god I wasnā€™t wearing masscra Iā€™d look like a pandaā€¦

AWW He is so adorable. He and the puppy. I wonder what he is dreaming about?

That dog one was sad too though when he had to put it to sleep I was ballingā€¦

yeah I like him alot too all the dramas Iā€™ve seen him in have been good :slight_smile:

Another reason why we have to go strong in our protests against towels

LOL.one of my best scenes in the drama ,BIG because it was so funny

2 Likes

LOL!!! YUSH the EVIL towels MUST gooooooooooooooooo!!!

Who was the high school guy in this one I remembered I liked it alot and he was a cutie but Iā€™m drawing a blankā€¦

mistakeā€¦

I mean he is Shin Won-Ho, the guy from the k band CROSS GENE but of course, L from Masterā€™s sun is way hotter!!

1 Like

I find this pose funnyā€¦too many kpop idols striking that SAME POSE all year longā€¦if you all are not into kpop, you wouldnā€™t understand what I am talking about XD

1 Like

LOL yeah they seem to ALL have you MUST do this pose cuz Iā€™ve seen several all do the same thingā€¦

1 Like

Other examples.Lolā€¦has me laughing all the time when I see them do this in a kpop video or picture