The Perverts Club

FINALLY a man in a drama I can actually drool over and NOT feel like a pedonoona

this woman would be soooooooo me…

FAVE scence to date of Night Watchman

can’t wait for the next ep loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it <3

1 Like

AHHHHHHHH mellieee !!! you love the night watchman as much as I doo ???

1 Like

I just randomly watched ep 1 of Roommate @dramaaaaa and @b2utybubbles if you guys haven’t caught this one I think you met like it. Basically it’s like Korean’s version of Big Brother but with celebs it’s probably all scripted idk but it was cuteeeeeeee I was left giggling and wanting more :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

dramaaaaaa, Which episode are you on? So it gets better?

1 Like

I am on episode 7 have 8 to watch. I love it but there are a lot of ppl who don’t understand the story and events in the drama, so they call it over plotted and don’t like it. I am not very sure if you’ll like it but i love it. Mystery/romance/history must be your thing if you watch this

LOLOLOL

i dont know,ive heard some are pretty young. some are 18 i think. the one that cuts his hair is “V”, well thats his stage name anyways.he’s also one of my favorites ^ ^

okay, got the ages off wikip.

they are : 21, 21, 20, 19, 18, 18, and 16. yea. WAIT. 16!!! EVEN I WENT OMO!!! OMG!
okay V is 18. hehehehe (evil laugh). the member that is 16 is… wait, i will look this up now. im so scared. lol
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. he was one of the cuties!

jungook: in the video he’s @ 1:28 T.T

i want to watch it too!! argg sooo many great k-reality shows!!

just found this last week:
http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/19/jang-geun-suk-stirs-up-trouble-at-public-camping-site/

1 Like

LOL yup sounds like something him and his group would do. But honestly sounds pretty tame for what guys in their 20’s do here except there would be fire walking threw bonfires and streaking going on :stuck_out_tongue: coughs but yeah can see how that soooooooo wouldn’t go over well there…

Roommate has the leader ?? I think of EXO and a couple up and coming actors and singers OMG they show there boarding rooms they are staying in…it like nothing I’ve ever seen my tiny bedroom is bigger than their whole room they have sleep and live in… :frowning:

O_O 16!!! We are going to all be in jail!!!

OMG!!! Who here watched the newest released ep (8) of The NightWatchmen HOLY CRAP I can’t wait til next week!!!

Looking forward to this one dying to know who they are going to cast for it!!! If anyone here finds out post it

http://mydramalist.com/article/2014/08/26/liar-game-to-get-a-korean-remake

this is probably OLD news but I just came across it

http://mydramalist.com/article/2014/04/30/joo-won-confirmed-as-male-lead-of-korean-version-of-nodame-cantabile

@Niennavalar was this the one you really liked or was it @Hesto LOL somebody told me I HAD to watch it still on my to do list :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes it was me, my favorite drama ever, Nodame Cantabile, :smiley:

Nodame is good. I falls under “classic”. You must watch it.

Liar game is on my list, I’m actually planning to watch the Japanese version next week. Unless my homework swallows me whole.

[quote=“melliebean_2, post:5013, topic:145, full:true”]
O_O 16!!! We are going to all be in jail!!!
[/quote
LOL xD he was really one of the cutest in bts too…

HAHAHA streaking ROTFL. yea thats true, but that to me was prettyy rude, especially them lighting the car towards the tents. O.o well i hope he gets his act together, and i hope everything gets resolved well. thats all i can say. hehe

? what leader? of Bts?

AHHHH MEEEEEEE!!! i am dying because i can’t watch the next 2 weeks T_T

the japanese liar game was so perfect that I don’t think that I can bring myself to watch the korean version

This little cutie from EXO I think he is the leader idk though not that familiar with the band but he is just soooooooooooo adorable on Roommate

now the posting on viki is messed up grrrrrrr

yes yes this is life omg this is what I been looking for a liar game remake they better not ruin this for me
yall got 5,000 post that is a lot

ahh he so cute I love bromance

school started three weeks ago for me(freshman yah and no)and homework is not something I love and I cant even watch everything I want cause I got homework ;(

1 Like