The Perverts Club

Dramas are my rewards for finishing my homework. . . and other achievements. Sometimes getting out of bed can be rough, so I reward me. :wink:

1 Like

Just finished Fated to Love You what a great drama that was tempted to watch the TW orginal now. Butttttttttttt now I need to know what new shows out there I should pick up :"( Iā€™m left with Hi School Love, The Nightwatchmen, Surplus Mermaid and Roommate any recommendations out there??

1 Like

I started Hi School Love but the comments put me off immediately because the main girl is 14 (?) in real life and the comments made me realize that all the time soā€¦ yeah. :smiley:

I like the Nightwatchman because I like some history with magic. I personally think the loveline is not needed though (is also kind of rushed and wtf-like O.O). I am only watching for Bromance reasons (aka girl is not needed in my opinion) :smiley: Because of the ghosts and stuff I wouldnā€™t recommend watching this at night though.

Surplus Mermaid seems fun so far, I still have to decide whether or not itā€™s a good one.

As for Roommate I really love watching Chanyeol (the cutie you pointed out who is not the leader of Exo btw) and Dongwook but I feel like the episodes are kind of dragging and Chanyeol is not that often in there because of schedules and stuff (at least in the beginning). Still I liked watching it (even though I kind of stopped now after everyone is leaving and stuffā€¦ maybe I will go back to watching after some time.)

I guess now I should take a look at Fated to Love you? Since thatā€™s the only drama I havenā€™t started/watched out of these. So I guess I will try that one next :slight_smile:

Definitely surplus mermaid and the night watchman in my opinion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah loving them buttttttttttt if I reward myself with an episode per night for doing my homework in theory I should be able to watch 7 ROFLMFAO so need some more

Fated to love you got spoiled for me. . .No one in particulars fault, just happened read a pop up about it and it revealed too much. . . therefore I havenā€™t been able to finish, and I probably wonā€™t be able to.

Hereā€™s what Iā€™m watching. . .
Discovery of Romance
Thatā€™s okay itā€™s love
My secret hotel
Joseon Gunman (although Iā€™ve been rather lazy about that one)

Iā€™m also watching Liar Game.

Wellā€¦ What about My secret Hotel? Iā€™m totally addicted to this drama, I canā€™t wait for the episodes to air! I havenā€™t missed any episode although Iā€™m full of university stuff to do, if itā€™s necessary I stay awake for a little more (and hour to be exactly hehe) and watch it, doesnā€™t matter how tired I am. :slight_smile: This will give you the mystery vibe and well I love the couple, and both male leads. :slight_smile:

Itā€™s okay thatā€™s love is sooo good, and also the three musketeers, if you also like Taiwanese I recommend Pleasantly surprised. :slight_smile:

i would say surplus mermaid and ā€œcan you hear my heartā€ xD btw ROTFL your pic, how did i knowwā€¦ squints eyes

1 Like

All will say is jail @Niennavalar has lead me down a path of nothing else I can possibly foreseeā€¦but OMG heā€™s sooooooooooooooo cute :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Iā€™m totally loving it too! Their chemistry is great!
Pity about the musketeers, since Iā€™m in Europe, I canā€™t follow it, which is awful once they already let me watch the first two chapters.

1 Like

me??? lol lol im innocent,

1 Like

ROFLMFAO!! You introduced me to Nuā€™Est and Ren been an ongoing battle of guilt ever sinceā€¦but heā€™s worth it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Looks like they added Europe to the licensed countries though? :slight_smile:

I donā€™t know, I watched the trailer of My Secret Hotel and it seemed really over the top and spooky (which is sooo not my genre, I am surprised I am still watching The Nightwatchman actually :smiley:

Yeeeees, I love Itā€™s okay, thatā€™s love, canā€™t believe it will be over tomorrow already! I think I will have a look at The Three Musketeers, maybe also the Taiwanese one, right now I am watching Fabulous 30 (which I really like) but the subbers are busy right now so the English subs arenā€™t coming and I am stuck at episode 41 *pouts *

I donā€™t find My secret hotel to be that spooky. Iā€™m on episode 6 and so far itā€™s more about the romance and the murder is more secondary.
(I would consider myself to be pretty sensitive to spooky and I almost didnā€™t watch Masterā€™s sun because of the first episode scared me.)

2 Likes

ROFLMFAO I remember you guys getting me to watch Masterā€™s Sun I slept with the light on that night!!! But EVERYONE was going on and on how great it was ā€¦ sooooooooooo I watched it earlier with a back up candy fluff to watch after just in caseā€¦ coughs (for those that donā€™t know me yet Iā€™m a grown woman) turned out to be my #2 allllllllll time fave drama. So I think I better hop on the bandwagon and check out My Secret Hotel :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My secret hotel isnā€™t spooky at all !! :smiley: at least not for me. They focus on the romance part more than on the criminal part. Try it out. In my opinion itā€™s a little bit weird to watch i canā€™t judge this drama no matter how many episodes i watch :smiley:

I would put my secret romance down as candy fluff. . . I donā€™t think itā€™s going to earn a spot in my top 10 but I enjoy watching the story unfold.

I have to watch the finally ā€œThatā€™s okay, Its Loveā€ tonight. . .that one may earn a spot in my top 5. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that drama. (no spoilers @dramaaaaa)

My Secret Hotel is not spooky at all, hehe it gives the mystery vibe but thatā€™s it. Actually the show is kinda hmm weird? hehe yeah itā€™s weird, but weird in a good way :slight_smile:

Havenā€™t even seen the last episode yet and itā€™s number one on my list.

1 Like