The Perverts Club

OMFG!!! Not available in your country and not on any other site yet …dies a little inside @dramaaaaa don’t tell me what happens I’ll watch it after my 12hr shift at the hospital :wink:
play by play of my reaction…

me talking to @dramaaaaa about the devastating wait…

me realizing have to get up at 5am

I STILL would of watched it…

@hesto1 @kurama1 @b2utybubbles @preena0003 @Niennavalar @SapphyTiger and all the rest I can’t find when I was @ LOL missed you guys GLOMPS hope all is well nowwwwwwwwww tell me what I’ve missed!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

hahahahahahhahahhahahaa alright notgonna say anything but how far did you get ?? freaking time difference LOL

i love the memes omg sooo true my pretty healer

HELLO!!! (My comment must be at least ten characters long… so here are some extra ones.)

1 Like

@melliebean_2 wahhh girl whats up?? havent seen u in decades!! what have you missed hmmm… what have I missed?! ahhaha i havent been here long but i am loving myself some hyde jekll and me with hyun bin ^ ^

1 Like

I am going to see REN May 2!!! I’m FREAKING OUT!!!

Oh My God, Healer ended ‘-’

2 Likes

Oh I feel like that too. So sad. I’ll miss this one a lot. Still amazed at how great this drama turned out to be. Have to be happy now that I have my other lovely guy to watch quite enjoying ‘Kill me Heal me’ but then I love Ji Sung.

HAHAHA WAT? like in CONCERT??! xD

I’m agree with you ! It’s really sad to know that it ended :frowning:

It’s what I have downloaded the episodes and I can watch whenever I want :smiley:

YES!!! I went CRAZY and got VVIP tickets which include fansign and Hi touch which I had NO IDEA what that was…

is pretty much what has been running through my head these days…

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH @melliebean_2 IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GIRL!!! I COULD CRY!! haha cuz i feel your emotions right now and, its the 1st kpop concert ever for you, is it? your getting a concert + a hightouch PLUS A FANSIGN!!? DO YOU KNOW HOW FORTUNATE YOU ARE!? i just recently last november saw VIXX in concert and i got a hitouch
TT.TT and i met the love of my life LEO (you know, the one you thought was cute when he had long hair in that mv hyde that i showed you?)

,as well as my other loves of VIXX and HONGBIN TT.TT if you want any advice or heads up on things inbox me here on discussions i’d be glad to help.or if you also want to know how my experience went at the hightouch.orrr if you just want to spazz i know your super psyched, i was, and meeting them in real life was omg outta this world. you get to see your rennn!!! face to face! TWICE! i cant believe you girl. enjoy the heck outta it and message me all about it when it finally happens too xD

1 Like

The funniest thing of all is it was my husband that talked me into going VVIP he was like “When are you ever going to be able to see them again and have an opportunity like this? It’s really not that expensive you should go VVIP once and a lifetime dream come true for you baby…” Next thing I knew I had Visa in hand ticket confirmed GOD I love my husband I completely lucked out well other than the fact that we are still dealing with the whole BS of waiting for a court date regarding the spousal it’s officially been a YEAR now sooooooooo frustrating but he is worth it <3 <3
I would LOVE to hear everything about what to expect I have never been to a K-Con before so have no idea what to expect and going solo :’( but counting down the days…cuz these guys are just too cuteeeeeeee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBHWRQMsk4s

this just cracked me up!!!

see, THATS LOVE. LOL willing to give you up to ren. THATS LOVE lolololol
my fam thought the same thing when they gave it to me Vip like “its a once in a lifetime thing when will you have this oppertunity like this again? might as well go all out for that one day cuz you dont know when you’ll get the chance again.” when i first held that ticket i cried LOL. i thought i wasnt going to be able to go and they were soo close to me. i was, theres not a word in the vocabulary of life for what i was…

hope everything works out with your husband :slight_smile:

i know! xD i know your counting the days, it driving you mad until the day you wait on that line and almost have a seizure from excitement that its finally happening. and the night before you will not sleep well, twist and turn, think of ren’s face, and wonder if you should sleep with one eye open or stay up and wait for it and break night. rotfl. and when you finally see his him face to face you are not going to know where to put yourself. tell minhyun i said hi LOL i love him most from nuest.

inbox me your questions!! ill love to answer whatever if i have knowledge of it xD

lol that walk at the end.

1 Like

Sooooooooooo I was talking to @Niennavalar the other day on FB and she mentioned something about watching the new TW Boysitter I figured I’d give it a peek-a-boo
Ep 1 cutie with long hair…kk got my attention…

awwwwwss sooo cuteeeeeee…

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

DIED in a pool of blood from nosebleed my heart was not prepared…

@hesto1 and @dramaaaaa lol @b2utybubbles you may go blind but this is a silly one completely over the top :blush:

Not quite sure if i find him attractive lol :smiley: hides wow that is uuuuuhhh btw it is so funny cuz before i saw this i tagged you on facebook and then i see this LOL

Tell me what you think of the drama when you watch some more episodes. Not in the mood for TW but maybe who knows

2 Likes

Let me get over the WHOLE heart palpitations pool of mush on the floor feelings and I can get a better idea…being watching pure K-drama and forgot how no holds barred TW were…I believe my jaw almost hit the keyboard…
**RL re enactment… @Niennavalar is Aladdin telling me I should watch it… I am the Genie going okay check it out…

I show my husband…

than there is just me throughout the whole episode…

True story

Welll so . . . You’ve got my attention. :slight_smile: Go on… how many episodes have you seen?

( I got burned by TW dramas last year, I’ve kept a healthy distance since then)

1 Like

I’m on episode 4 LOL!!! Swear @Niennavalar will be the death of me…I may need a transfusion by the end of the night if this keeps going the way it is :stuck_out_tongue:

Kk like the addict I am I watched all the eps available for Boysitter all I can say as not nearly as much eye candy as there was at the beginning but I suppose they had to add in a plot other than how fast can we turn Mel into a pool of mush…there are SEVERAL characters I just absolutely hate and that’s putting it mildly I was cursing at the monitor…true story at first the hubby thought I was yelling at him ROFLMFAO downfall of watching dramas while having skype on… :confused: overall good TW drama unless they screw it all up in the next 5 or 6 eps left of it…personally think it was great that they did a drama based on a young woman’s decision to raise her kid out of wedlock and still be successful and I’m probably one of the few supporters for her choice NOT to tell the father 6 years back the man is a cutie but needs to grow the hell up…anyone else checked it out???
@asuka_v1 was it you also that liked TW dramas or am I mixing you up with someone else O_O

1 Like

@b2utybubbles @ger_o_malley @dramaaaaa @hesto1 @kurama1 @Niennavalar @Miasama or anyone out there lurking where is this from and how can I watch this IMMEDIATELY ???

coughs don’t ask what I typed in Google to come across these…somethings are better left not know

also

am I the only one wondering OMG!!! what exactly happens in the next gif…I’ve apparently been going to the WRONG concerts all my life… if anyone comes across the next scene well coughs inquirying minds would like to know…now back to studying… :’(

4 Likes