The Perverts Club

Tazza 2 LOL just click on it and chose “search pic in google” or sth and you get the info

Girl you are the queen of perverts definitely hahahahahhahaahahha

2 Likes

Hmmmm… :smile: Wish I knew too.

1 Like

So Dramaaa is correct… that is TOP from Tazza 2. I don’t know the boy who is dancing… let me know if you need to do a more indepth search. I would totally do that for you.

1 Like

Any idea where we can watch it?? I’m having 0 luck finding it :’( …and I think a more in-depth investigation is in order who know the poor soul could have pics out there running around naked we are unaware of :wink: It’s our duty to share those to the group ROFLMFAO

For example what would we do without these little gems…

argh time for school…boooooooo but now i am AWAKE

The boy dancing is Jimin from Bangtan. Just try to google “Jimin Abs” and you’ll feel blessed :smiley:

Or this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBs9s21nUv8

1 Like

Omo! That was actually who I thought it was! but I wanted to double check before I wrote it. Well Done! :grinning:
(I have sincere crush on RapMon)

@melliebean_2 If you are referring to Tazza 2, I think DF will have it at the end of March for their premium members.

1 Like

RapMon is gorgeous, I can’t help falling for the weird ones though. Every single time. So V it is. :smiley:

1 Like

This is awesome. Are there any other topic with so many posts as this one? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Looks to @hesto1

I think they’re 18??..

please be 18… otherwise…

going to jaillll :’(

@linea_kdrama how old is he???

1 Like

Thanks!!! I’ll look for it then coughs for the plot of course…whispers what’s the movie about!!?? O_O

Welcome to the Dark side!! :stuck_out_tongue: Probably not… been several interesting convos posted here LOL

So used Wikipedia and it says:
RapMon: 1994년 9월 12일 -> 20 years old
Jimin: 1995년 10월 13일 -> 19 years old
V: 1995년 12월 30일 -> 19 years old

So I guess you’re safe :smiley:

The youngest though
Jungkook: 1997년 9월 1일 -> 17 years old…

How dare he :smiley:

But wait, let me introduce you to my fav member:

I still remember the first posts here, rarely being on the forum, it was way too surprising to see how many pages this topic has today. Dark side on viki are the bugs, not these hotties :blush:

OMG I never knew T.O.P can go this far O.o I think I have to watch this drama ‘-’ Thank you for posting xD

1 Like

@hesto1 @dramaaaaa @b2utybubbles @ran_chan_5 @linea_kdrama @ger_o_malley @danylor @texttime @Niennavalar and everyone else out there :stuck_out_tongue: have you guys watched the TW drama Love Buffet ?? It’s based on the manga Parfait Tic like the manga I found my heart going back and forth between the 2 male leads…the ending is kinda open ended while at least that’s how I made it LOL those of you that know me are aware of my Aaron Yan obsession I found it to be a cute filler while I wait for Monday to arrive

seriously that smile KABOOM in love again…

unfortunately there is none of these scenes…

but I still enjoyed it granted the entire time watching I began to see the advantage of polygamy HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAaaaa
Has anyone else watched it and what did you think of the drama in general??

Yeah were you here for the petition against towels??

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Good Times I still think something should be done about it!! :stuck_out_tongue:

:wink:

Apparently it comes out in March so hopefully next week if you find it before me let me know!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course xD You too, let me know when you find it before me ^^ I am just so excited :open_mouth: :heart_eyes: