The Perverts Club

BIGBANG was expensive but honestly worth every cent!! I would of went VIP if it had been seated but it was open floor so yeah standing and pushing to get to the front for several hours was a BIG NO for me!! :stuck_out_tongue: I had really good seats so no complaints I’d see them again if they come to Canada again!! <3

Found this!
2 Likes

I had VIP to see them and it absolutely worth it. First row and an amazing show. Love them.

1 Like

ROFLMFAO!!! Perfect!! Great find!! :stuck_out_tongue:

http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/005TR3jLjw1exyb1887i2g30c806xhdv.gif

no you gotta start this

1 Like

What drama is this? :grinning:

All I can say is Mmmm

1 Like

:heart_eyes: what drama is this!!??? I can tell the plot is totally something I can immerse myself in!! :joy_cat:

1 Like

Love Me If You Dare with Wallace Huo.
It’s interesting so far, mystery with touches of romance (also his character has it’s funny and cute moments)

There are actually 2 more handsome male actors in the drama. Wallace’s character is smart, handsome but socially clueless. I absolutely love this drama. Love a man in a white dress shirt.

Love me if you dare and currently my FAVORITE drama !!! I juts LOVE it and the chemistry is on point

omg @niennavalar @preena0003 @hesto1 @melliebean_2 this chat died :weary:

You should have put a picture of handsome guy… :stuck_out_tongue:

Thought i was hot enough :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Haha :smiley:

I like how they changed the typic shower scene !

I know lmaooo! I saw the clip only didn’t have time for ep 4 yet…

How do you like the drama so far?

I really like Ji Chang Wook in this character !

But I’m not sure about the story of Yoona… It reminds me the drama Yong Pal (the same writer) that I didn’t finished. It’s weird and too big to be credible.

And you ?

The first 3 episodes were a dissapointment plot wise. Too many unneccessary fights, races and explosions and sex appeal(who complains about that tho). I didn’t watch episode 4 yet. Ji chang wook is my favorite actor my friends know how crazy i am lol… But the first episodes were a let down. The acting without a doubt was great.

And yes it reminds of Yong Pal, we shall see :smiley:

I like action scenes ! It changes from the other dramas and I prefer watch Ji Chang Wook fighting than Yoona running :stuck_out_tongue: