The Perverts Club

Hey Girlz I’m back i got a new computer!!!

2 Likes

YAY!!!

Welcome back!!! Soooooooooooooo whatcha watching now??? :stuck_out_tongue:

who wants to be that banana?

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK4wgRz5Jrs&index=4&list=PLLd3AjXgL07ieLsghPzcaHSc1eg_7o_0_

2 Likes

NEED THE NAME OF THIS DRAMA RN :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

That drama is called King of Dramas. It’s a pretty awesome show with an interesting ending which was alright in my opinion. Definitely a must watch!

I remember King of Dramas not being too popular. I, however, loved it. I found it very interesting and funny, without the stereotypical formula for dramas, more believable characters than usual, and an extra surprise with Choi Si Won’s acting, that showed his great sense of humour. Worth a try!

1 Like

LMAO @ this thirst thread. I love it. I’ve rewatched Siwon shower scene from KoD too many times to count.

I am a new Siwon convert…lol. I adore him in She Was Pretty. He is hilarious in that. I have not seen any of his other stuff and know very little about SuperJunior(I have a hard time with the kpop groups with alot of members). Anyway, he is now on my radar and I plan to watch his previous stuff, too. Also, I noticed some earlier posts about GD, too. I have to say, I was not into BigBang until recently, and that man is adorable! He has an interesting dichotomy of being all swagger on stage but has the most adorable laugh/smile off stage. Plus, anyone with that much talent has my attention. I watched a clip of him at a fan signing event and it did me in…I was like this guy is quite genuine with the fans. I liked seeing that.

1 Like

1 Like

GD is AMAZING I just saw BIGBANG in concert a few weeks back!! I had ALOT of just frozen in place moments where inner fangirl just stopped breathing and was “OMFG that is HIM right infront of me!!!” Best concert I’ve seen in a while, the stage set was just mind blowing!!! I was too poor to go to the meet and greet $500 :scream: but the concert was worth every penny!! :heart_eyes:

I am also really enjoying She Was Pretty Siwon just cracks me up. And I’m not a Super Junior fan per say I like their stuff but it’s not like Nu’Est that has me hook, line and sinker. Or BIGBANG that was my original first kpop band ever :stuck_out_tongue: So I personally didn’t really know much about him either but this drama also has me want to see more of his crazy personality :smile:

1 Like

What drama is this??? I think it has a plot I might like!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Is anyone watching Moon River ?? These guys are soooooooooooooooo cute from SpeXial why have I not been introduced to this band @niennavalar1:expressionless:

1 Like

I watch Moon River ! I really like it. But sometimes Taiwanese dramas could cut some episodes at the end…

Some taiwanese actors have really beautiful eyes like Vic Zhou, Mike He, Roy Qiu or Sam Lin in Moon River !

2 Likes

Wow, this really grabbed my attention. I have a feeling is may be an older drama? I want to know too. :grinning:

I saw the synopsis and am interested but I have not watched it, yet. I have not been able to finish a T-drama, yet. Maybe this will be the one.

If I had known, that BigBang would be hours away from me. I would have found a way to see them. Oh, I am hoping 1 day. I hope fans won’t have too wait to long for another world tour. I know they still have some dates left on this one.

1 Like

5-ji Kara 9-ji Made
Description
Sakuraba Junko is a part-time teacher at an English conversation school who dreams of one day working in New York. Junko strives hard to achieve her dreams, but New York seems a far distant reality. And she hasn’t had much luck with romance for a while either. But things suddenly start to change when one day, Junko encounters a handsome Tokyo University graduate monk Hoshikawa Takane at a funeral service. Due to numbness of her legs after sitting for a long time, Junko accidentally knocks over the bowl of ashes, which falls right onto the head of Takene—probably the worst impression anyone could make. After such embarrassing mishap, Junko figures she would never see him again. However, the two end up meeting again in a matchmaking session that was set up by Junko’s mother.

1 Like

I haven’t watched a lot of taiwanese dramas, I find them a little bit ‘slow’
but this one was great!

no. it’s not old

5-ji Kara 9-ji Made

and it is actually one of the few japanese dramas where I actually like the way the female main actress is dressed

Thanks this sounds interesting!!!