The Perverts Club

He comes off as very arrogant he’s hot and he knows it but he is HOT so he’s entitled to it!! Compared to how Hollywood stars carry on…I find him very caring about his fans and extremely hard working…there just something I find that is BAD BOY vibe about him …he smokes he drinks and him and BigBrother if you watched the TeamH clips are always doing something retarded!!!

1 Like

haha, I was drooling the whole time while I was watching Koizora

2 Likes

Daniel Henney!! …now I see something I like :))

1 Like

Okay…I am doing like 3 things together! Talking to you guys…talking to my bff…and moderating a game on Master’s Sun…so…You are talking about GD right??? He is very sweet and caring but yeah he is a BADBOY!!!

Kk it HAD to be X-Men possibly The Fugitive I saw him in than cuz I haven’t seen the rest unless he did modeling and I saw him in an ad… :smiley:

1 Like

Nuuuuuuuuuu I was referring to JKS!!! But I do get the same vibe when I watch GD… PPFFTT though after seeing the video you posted I see a whole new adorable side to him

I still haven’t gotten around to watching it yet. Loved him in Otomen!!! :smiley:

Yeah! Might have been…I did not know he was half korean till I saw him in Spring Waltz…I was SCREAMING at her…“what are you thinking??? Do for him…go for him!”""" Those were the days!!!

Aww young Big Bang.I love going back to their old songs…it warms my heart since it holds such happy memories.

1 Like

GD is extremely adorable…OMG!!! all this BTS stuff and real life stuff…he is freaking cute!!! Maybe I need to give JKS another try but don’t have any high hopes!!! lol!

I think this was from Otomen been awhile I forget -_-

I vaguely remember watching ep 1 of that for whatever reason…I’m thinking pretty boy in another drama pulled me away and never went back to it…

I left the drama a little more than half way I think and then just went back and saw the last episode. Maybe I did it for the same reason!

HAAHAAA…I wish we could see his face when he saw G.D and T.O.P make out…

Wait a minute, T.O.P kissed Seungri too!! XD…T.O.P’s lips sure went places

3 Likes

Go in knowing he is arrogant that helps I’m so used to Western men here being so full of themselves just seems the norm!!! I’ll try t track down some of his cute outrageous stuff I’m not one of his Eels or anything like that but I do admire all the hard work he does to get where he is :slight_smile:

1 Like

I went crazy seeing that even my husband was laughing going WHAT OH GOD…

2 Likes

I have to agree with Preena, JKS is so arrogant. I don’t like him. He even calls himself a “PRINCE”…I was subscribed to him b4 on youtube but after the prince thing,it turned me off …who does he think he is!?

It seems like T.O.P secretly enjoyed it XD…he was all over the other guys :smiley:

This is him and his bodyguard!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUwUx3PaoHL44WzU4OM9SmVA&v=xvNv-wOCRwQ&feature=player_detailpage

Do you mean GD’s reaction???