The Perverts Club

Okay am OFF. catch u guys later :slight_smile:

1 Like

I check in and you check out :slight_smile:

1 Like

melts at first I felt guilty looking at him than realized he was 25!!!

1 Like

Well my boobs are bigger sooooooooo score for me!!!

1 Like

Here’s a less scary one

3 Likes

I blame pree for today’s GD obsession I even had my husband watch that parody!!!

1 Like

These guys are cute but they are so young…
Please, make a special “guys in their 30th” for your unnie :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awwwwwwwwww Milie you should let your inner cougar out like me!!! LOL But let me see what I may have in my collection…
Gong Yoo 34

Daniel Henney 33!! :slight_smile:

Bi Raiin 31 !! :smiley:

Kim Jae Wook 30!! :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s scary how many I have under 30…I think I wait for my VVIP Gold Membership Pervert Club Cougar Edition to come out…

What are you CSI??? Why do you know about EVERY K-guy that I like??? XDDDDDDDD

1 Like

kekekekekeke…SAME HERE…Since I discovered GD and BB my LOVE for him has grown more and more…
ROFL…Agree with # 1 and # 2 but for # 3 remember he was just a boy then…lol! ;DDDDDD

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHA…OMG!!! UR so FUNNY!!!

You can BLAME me all you want!!! I LOVE GD to bits…So I am just more than happy to share all his and Bigbang’s awesomeness!!! :DDDDD BTW: So I am curious! What was your husband’s reaction to Secret Big Bang??? kekekekeke… ;DDDD

1 Like

Pretty boys are my WEAKNESS …my hubby is actually kinda a pretty boy himself…thus my travel half way around the World for him…!!:smiley: You’ll love this pree, he spent time today sending me links of pretty boys he thought I would like!!! Sent me Akanish Jin, Mike He and Kame…I told him he has excellent tastes and knows me well!!!
I’m surprised you don’t like JKS??? I would have to say he’s currently in 2nd place of my current fav he seems to have no corruption needed and I likey!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I LOVE Daniel Henney! Gosh he is gorgeous

1 Like

He was giggling away with me…than he was you can tell he’s a guy when the scene of him as different types of women came on he was …you sure he’s not gay!!! LOL

1 Like

I can’t remember if he has been in a drama or if he was just a model I was crushing on…toooooooooooo many hotties to keep track of…

He is??? Oh! You lucky girl you!!! LOL! Yup, looks like he knows you very well!!! I have no idea why? But I do not really like Jang Keun Suk at all!!!

1 Like

Here’s another Dean Fujioka age 33 currently drooling over him and Aaron Yan in Just You …

Daniel Henney is a Hollywood actor as well as has done American and Korean Shows. He was in the famous korean drama “spring waltz” I would have so gone for him, if I was her!!! He has done shows like : Hawaii Five-0 and The Fugitive: Plan B. I really wanna see his movie that came out last year called Shanghai Calling. Oh! He was also in one of the X Men movie…maybe the first one!!! He is soooo HOT

1 Like

Yup…we are sure he is not gay!!! KEKEKEKEKEKE XDDDDD