The Perverts Club

Hiiiiiiiiiiii Milie are any of those choices to your liking?? :smiley:

Yes, now 8h27 PM :slight_smile:
We donā€™t use the 24h system when we speak informally but I thought it must be easier since itā€™s an international chat :wink:

Yup 8:28 PM hereā€¦SAME TIME <3

My boyfriend gave me my private membership to the craziest girl on the planetā€¦ He said ā€œok, just go seeing themā€¦ā€
Heā€™s poutting and started an horror movie lollllllllll
Hahahahahahahahahah

1 Like

Btw are any of you guys watching Just You??? Dean is sooooooooooo cute if Aaron wasnā€™t so adorable Iā€™d want her to be with in love with Dean!!! :smiley:

HAHA! you are and Milie have the same time. cool

1 Like

ahhh iā€™m reassured i taught i was a cougar or a pedo noona but**** all those guy there are older or hae my ge yay , i taught they were berly 20!!

1 Like

*hae=are sorry keyboard issue

Oh I do not like very muchā€¦horror movies :frowning:

LOL!!! Miasama I know Iā€™m a cougar ā€¦my theory is as long as they are 25 itā€™s okay under that admire and shake head try to walk awayā€¦ :smiley:

I totally hate horror movies. Masterā€™s sun is the maximum I can bear!

1 Like

But Iā€™m not a cougar, even if it was sooooooooo funny to read your post.
I definitively like older mansā€¦ but not too much :slight_smile: Pass 37 itā€™s too old for the ā€œtouchā€, pass 45 itā€™s too old for the eyes lolll

1 Like

I am thinking this::::

1 Like

lol millie i understandā€¦ but iā€™ve married a youger man (iā€™m 9 month older lol) so iā€™m a sugar mami!!!mouhahahah althoughiā€™m not that oldā€¦ iā€™m not an ajuma yet!!!

1 Like

100% agree with this statement!!! BUT I think Iā€™d going into cardiac arrest if NMW and KJW were in a drama together ā€¦lost in fantasy dream worldā€¦

MILIE is super youngā€¦I have no idea why she keeps saying things like this!!! LOL!!! XDDDDDD

Yes preena. Of course 29B is young!!!
Who said something else? Lollll :slight_smile:

We just need to make a drama and cast them in itā€¦we are super intelligent ppl we can make something much better than Masterā€™s Sun <3 Then after the making of drama endsā€¦Yeah! letā€™s just leave it at that!!!

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAā€¦29B? liar liar pants on fire :stuck_out_tongue: LMAOOOOā€¦

Hmmmmmmm he who should not be named as agreed upon right chizzy!!! Brad Pitt and George Clooney are 3 older men than I find highly attractive so I guess in all honesty I can go either way but I do seem to crush more often on the younger pretty boysā€¦thank goodness my husband doesnā€™t mind my little obsessions I canā€™t imagine not being able to watch and NOT go OMG he soooooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeee!!! :smiley: Iā€™d have to stop watchingā€¦yeah that wold never happenā€¦

1 Like