The Perverts Club

I sweaaaarrrrrrrrrr I have 29B!!!

what is 29 B…i dont quite understand

Will you understand if I tell you that next year I will have 29C ?

Lets be honest just have them walk around shirtless kinda flirting with each other and we’ll be spellbound for hours with our blood pressure skyrocketing…just the thought of them in something together makes me catch my breath a bit…O_O should I be worried about that last statement???

1 Like

LMAO!!! me and you are different. I really do not go for younger guys…lol…even a year younger…nah…i hardly look …the limit is my age…or older

either you are sayin you’re 29, a, than b than c so you’re actualy 31 or its you’re bra size so you are still growing up and you must be 16 lol

Lolllllllllll !!!
Ok, a hint… I am born the same year that Mickael Jackson did his MV Thriller :slight_smile:

“A” was the first 29
Sorry… I can’t say this number. I just can’t. One day I will turn 40.
Until this moment… I think I will stay 29 lolll

1 Like

LOL!!! At a glance when I first looked I thought she was giving bra size I was o_O O_o. than I re read and it and went…I don’t get it… T_T. But I’m going to assume I’m the oldest woman here who unfortunately acts the youngest can’t help it just me!! :smiley:

1 Like

Oh, really? What MV was made on your year? Lollll :slight_smile:

LMAO!! since my attention is focused somewhere else. i took a quick peek here and wondered why milie was telling us her bra size XD…AWKWARD misunderstanding

1 Like

-_- let’s just say I could of been my hubby’s babysitter…and he’s 27…

Hahaha :slight_smile: I think everyone thought the same!!!
Even the people I was saying it in person looked at my… and I saw that they thought “a B ? No way…” Lollllllllllllll

LOL!!! AWKWARD would of been both of us replying…

1983 for milie, me its sweet dreams from Eurythmix

29C??? HAHAHAHAHA…GOOD ONE…I thought you were on 29A at the moment!!!

Ok no…
It’s 28, 29, 29B, 29C, 29D…

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA…OMG!!! I laughing so hard!!!

1 Like

Early 1983?

Oliva-Newton John… Physical