The Perverts Club

That’s my best guess too.

indeed, i stand with the elders of 1983

1 Like

LMAOOOOO…yeah I saw that too! AWKWARD TMI poor Milie…It’s all my fault!!! XDDDDDD

1 Like

Ohh so you’re a 29D loll :slight_smile:

I swear the codes you all are speaking in is messing with my brain

But really age is just a number, gender just well somewhat factor and race has nothing at all to do with love it’s the soul of the person and growing trend now a days to give younger men a chance…granted I didn’t really dating anyone younger than 1 year until I met my husband…so I guess I can blame him!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah!!! That’s true! And a number it MUCH MORE better with a number, so I’ll stick to my 29B lollll

1 Like

you can be my babysitter…gosh AKWARD!!! kekekekeke XDDDD

hehehahahaa Yes :slight_smile: indeed! I like this new numbering system!

I swear… I really don’t want to turn this evil number, I even get sick the days before my birthday, I had to take antibiotics and morphin because I had an infection in my ear!!! I slept for 3 days without eating or going somewhere else than the shower or to the doctor…
It’s really a mental thing…

The year 1981???

1 Like

LOL I got my friend’s 12 yr old daughter hooked on Big Bang after babysitting her!!! She does not like my taste in men “Mel you’re weird they all look like girls!!!” …Give her a few years…

It’s a really nice way to tell our age!!! Saying it by music!!!
I’m happy to find friends that have 29 like me lolllll

1 Like

Let’s see so I would be “Walk Like An Egyptian”…Bangles!!!

-_- I’m not even going to say a song that came out my year…trust me I’m usually the “mom” in all the groups I’ve been in since I used to do ALOT of gaming…

1 Like

1986 :slight_smile: Right?

The codes are pretty easy chizzy! but we are not even eligible for this code system at the moment <3

No, you, you’re still lucky. (tears want to get out… lolll)

1 Like

I like 29B…yup stick to it…ekekekekeke well we are 3-3 apart!!!

1 Like

yeah…I remember that!!! :frowning: